Hyaluronic Acid, Anyone?

MissMeWithThatIsh

This has a storm of amazing uses from erasing wrinkles and acne scars from the inside out as well as easing if not curing arthritis....

It can also make your hair more moisturized then a hippo in a hot tub!

This essentially SUPER CHARGES any DC you use. Whether its yogurt with honey or suave naturals brand conditioner.

It's really neat and once you really get the hang of mixing it up you can experiment with how much you add to conditioners and the types of DCs you add it too.

It's a great secret to have to nurse over processed hair, dry natural hair, damaged texlaxed hair, bleached, and/or colored hair back to health faster.

Or make already healthy hair shine like new money! ^_^

ENJOY!

This was from littlegoldlam's fotki (I'm reading all through reviews and fotkis). Has anyone else used this?

nomoweavesfome

yep - I have - not sure what it does for the hair because I use so much other stuff, but it works WONDERS for the skin, makes your skin feel like baby. I periodically suffer from eczema and this stuff is like a miracle in taking away the scaly skin along with other stuff too like fish oils.

favorc

I never used it with the hair but it does do wonders for the skin. It is suppose help u hold mositure. So i don't think it would be bad for the hair u just have to make sure that what ever brand you get doesn't have other harmful chemicals mixed in it.

robot.

one more pill to add to my list. i can't be poppin' all these every morning - people are going to start to think something's wrong with me. :lachen: but sooner or later, i'll have some gorgeous hair (and skin!) to show for it.

Last edited: