Hydratherma Naturals Hair Growth Oil

MsLizziA

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]WOAH! This oil is the truth yall. I don't usually try Growth oils out but it was free so i said why not? I have got to say that i am damn impressed. The oil itself feels like velvet in your hands. I used this when i was trying the Bee Mine Deep conditioner today. I added the deep conditioner and the oil to my hair

You know how u can tell if a product is going to work when you put it in your hair? Well that's how i felt about this combination. When i say my hair felt like butter when i rinsed it out! It was like frickn magic man. No tangles in site and it just rinsed off so easy. Don't sleep on this hair oil. My hair was moisturized but not greasy at all. It was perfect.

INGREDIENTS:
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Peanut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sesame Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado oil, Macadamia nut oil, Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E Acetate, Kukui Oil, Meadowfoam Oil (Paraben Free)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

You can buy it here
[/FONT]http://www.healthyhairjourney.com/contact.html

LittleLuxe

I have her protein leave-in and her daily moisturizer, both products are wonderful (been a while since i used the leave-in but I had good memories of it) and the moisturizer smells like cake batter.

I might look into her oil again since I passed on it before.

*fabulosity*

It is good.. all of her stuff is really good. Thank you for reminding me.. ! I love that it all smells like CAKE BATTER.. yummy.