Hydrolyzed cotton seed protein

michaela

Natural 4b
Im Trying to learn all i can about proteins.

So far i know Keratin is One of the Harder Ones and Wheat Protein is a very light protein. What about Hydrolyzed cotton seed protein?
What Category would it fall in?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Found this info. @ lotioncrafter.com

Cotton is associated with mildness and softness, and cottonseed protein hydrolysate has proven counter irritancy benefits. Because protein hydrolysates are hygroscopic, it can also be expected to exhibit powerful moisture binding properties and, due to its low molecular weight, penetrate the stratum corneum to hydrate from within. Hydrolyzed Cottonseed Protein will also display a natural substantivity to skin and hair, giving a soft, silky feel, even from rinse-off systems. Use in facial and sensitive skin cleansing products, skin creams and lotions, anti-aging treatments, baby products, shower gels and liquid hand soaps.

michaela

Natural 4b
Found this info. @ lotioncrafter.com

Cotton is associated with mildness and softness, and cottonseed protein hydrolysate has proven counter irritancy benefits. Because protein hydrolysates are hygroscopic, it can also be expected to exhibit powerful moisture binding properties and, due to its low molecular weight, penetrate the stratum corneum to hydrate from within. Hydrolyzed Cottonseed Protein will also display a natural substantivity to skin and hair, giving a soft, silky feel, even from rinse-off systems. Use in facial and sensitive skin cleansing products, skin creams and lotions, anti-aging treatments, baby products, shower gels and liquid hand soaps.

Thanks for the Reply!
This is Very Helpful Information:yep:

michaela

Natural 4b
Has anyone used this before? Sounds interesting...

I was Scared that it had Something to do with Keratin.
But it Seems as if its a Soft protein. I never used it.....to be honest i saw this ingredient listen on sweetcashews new Banana Brulee Conditioner.
Since im in love with her other Conditioners This will Be on Next months Hit List:grin:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I was Scared that it had Something to do with Keratin.
But it Seems as if its a Soft protein. I never used it.....to be honest i saw this ingredient listen on sweetcashews new Banana Brulee Conditioner.
Since im in love with her other Conditioners This will Be on Next months Hit List:grin:

Tell me! Which conditioners from her are you loving? I'm always looking for an excuse to order from her. :yep:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I use it on my face with my sunscreen. I just pour a pea-sized amount into my hand, add my sunscreen/moisturizer, mix and apply. My skin is noticeably softer and smoother after weeks of using it and other people can tell as well. It's a staple of mine:yep: I haven't used it on my hair though so I can't comment about the benefits of it on hair.

michaela

Natural 4b
Tell me! Which conditioners from her are you loving? I'm always looking for an excuse to order from her. :yep:

I would Be Glad To!
The Olive Orange and Nourish Conditioner. All i can say is WOW!
It actually made my Curls LOOSER and They Were Popping!
I was like Hun I did not Know My hair Could do that!LOL!!!!
It left my Hair SHINY:grin:

Avocado Conditioner is a GREAT Detangling Conditioner with a Great Smell! I use is as a leave in and Co-wash with it!

Ohh and The Smell of the Tea tree Grape fruit:lick::lick::lick:
I havent Tried it Yet I dont know why im ordering when i already have
Those...its a addiction:grin:

Last edited:

morehairplease

I was reading the conditioner ingredients this morning and wondered the same thing. I have samples of the avocado, banana brulee, and fortifying mask and they smell delish:lick:. I have not used any of them yet but gosh they smell so good.:yep:

michaela

Natural 4b
I was reading the conditioner ingredients this morning and wondered the same thing. I have samples of the avocado, banana brulee, and fortifying mask and they smell delish:lick:. I have not used any of them yet but gosh they smell so good.:yep:

They really do smell Good i was tempted to taste...:look:

Im wondering about the Carla Healing Body Butter?
Good for the Skin & Hair:spinning:

Last edited: