Hype Hair Magazine

Lindy

In case anyone is interested in subscribing to this (or other) magazines, there's a website from which you can order a Hype Hair subscription for only $13.97. I believe the regular subscription price is $27.00. Even if you have a current subscription, you can go to this website and renew at the lower rate.

This is a great site for people who like to read magazines. I have ordered quite a few. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.magazinevalues.com

pebbles

Hey Lindy,

That's great! Thanks girl. I love to read magazines myself. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

JenJen2721

Lindy,
Thank you so much for letting us know about this. They have a subscription there for Heart and Soul for only $4.97 for a year!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
That's like my favorite magazine! /images/graemlins/clap.gif
Thanks again!
Jen

LondonDiva

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif This ain't fair. I was born on the wrong damn continent. $4.97 for Heart & Soul???? I probably pay that for 1 issue. /images/graemlins/nono.gif Free samples, cheap magazine subscriptions, Sallys with black hair products, you americans don't know how lucky y'all are /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

G

Thanks for posting that link Lindy! I saw Shape magazine for $4.97 so I'm going to order that one for myself and order Muscle and Fitness magazine for my husband. I might even order Hype Hair! /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

azul11

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif and i was just about to pay 10.80 for my subscription to honey mag and i see its like 4 dollars. well i'll be. i can buy a nice hair product with the left over change. /images/graemlins/smile.gif God bless you all.

Lindy

You're welcome, everyone!! Some of the subscription prices ARE unbelievable...(Honey mag for $4.97 a year...!!) You should see how many magazines I have coming to my house every month because of that website... I can hardly keep up with them all!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, this site is also excellent for sending gift subscriptions! People will think you're just GREAT, and they'll never know that you paid so little for the subscription!!! I do that for my fiance and his son, and they just think I'm the cat's meow!!!! /images/graemlins/fallenangel.gif

ngaa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Sallys with black hair products, you americans don't know how lucky y'all are /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol londondiva i was thinkin the same thing coz the sally's over here suggested i go to another shop coz they didnt think any of their products wud benefit my hair /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

hairfanatic

Thanks a lot for that information Lindy. There are several magazines that I need to get a subscription. Oprah's magazine is definately at the top of my list. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

beana3

thanks for the link lindy... I think you can be counted as an enabler!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif I ordered Black Woman Magazine (i've been looking high and low for this) its liike the Black version of Cosmo. I'm soo tempted to add Vibe and Honey to my order... they're $5 each!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Damn them... I'm not even a TRUE mag reader....

Kitkat

Lindy, this is a fantastic link and the subscription prices are off the hook! Thanks so much for this info! I've been wanting to subscribe to Essence, and now I can get a great discount for it! I'll probably subscribe to a few others with the money I save, too.

LondonDiva

OK who has a spare room. That's it I'm moving to the US for the red lobster chain and the cheap magazine subscriptions. I can't take it anymore. /images/graemlins/driver.gif

daviine

I said I wouldn't buy any more magazines becasue I have magazines form the 90s. If there's still an article in there that I want to read, I keep the magazine.

What are you trying to do to me man.......anyways, I'll just bookmark the site....so that when I finally read those other articles, I can start all over agin and read these magazines for the next 5-10 years! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif