i accidentally taught myself how to do comb coils

jainygirl

Yea!!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif I was sitting here at the computer reading posts,surfing and dealing with my case of hand in hair disease. So i'm sitting up her just twirling my poor little twa to death. Well i get up to go to the bathroom and when i went to the sink to wash my hands i look in the mirror and i have 6 little comb coils on the right side of my head. I cant wait until 2-3 months pass because i will be doing these on my hair. They were really easy and i didnt need anything special to do them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif too cool. i'm really liking learning new stuff right about now. -- jainygirl

okay I really need to do these to my hair....I make stuff so complicated and to know that they're this easy is sickiening. Ill be trying them on Saturday. Jainy you are too thrilled about your hair. Im excited for you /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Ayeshia you have a great length for them. I think your hair would look so pretty in comb coils /images/graemlins/smile.gif Please do pics when you try them /images/graemlins/grin.gif. -- jainygirl

I loved wearing finger coils back in my post-twa stage!
That was the first style I did on my natural hair. Can't wait to see them on you jainygirl.

You don't have to wait 2-3 months, you can do them now. You just said that you did 6. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ThickHair said:
You don't have to wait 2-3 months, you can do them now. You just said that you did 6. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Theyre so teenie and cute /images/graemlins/laugh.gif but i'm gonna wait. I want my sides to grow in since they're still really skimpy from my ringworm ordeal /images/graemlins/look.gif. -- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
jetcitygirl said:
I loved wearing finger coils back in my post-twa stage!
That was the first style I did on my natural hair. Can't wait to see them on you jainygirl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked at your finger coils in your album and they were so cute on you!! I'm tellin ya JetCityGirl, your hair grows like weeds /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I think you looked good relaxed but you look perfect natural. Very pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif. -- jainygirl

Thanks jainy /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Im going to try them when I get home...Im down to a few swigs of mango butter and then Im doomed here at school /images/graemlins/frown.gif So I figure if I want to experiment, I oughta wait lol. Can't afford to waste it /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I'm still shocked you big chopped Jainy, but your natural hair looks wonderful and healthy. I'll be relaxed for a while, but when I eventually go natural, I will definitely do the comb coil syle; it's one of the styles that really showcases the beauty and versatility of natural hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back