I acheived shiny hair without oil or anything finally!!!

I recently noticed that something was missing and bugging about the way my hair looked and felt,, I wanted shine!!! i had stopped deep conditioning for more than 15 mins a week and my hair began to suffer( i wanted to kick myself for doing this for a few mths now i just got lazy GRRR!) anyway,, I decided to deep con for about 2 hrs with NTM mask and Victorias secret So Sexy mixed together after washing with NTM cream lather with heat and then iron with my brand new Sedu flat iron and my hair is brilliant with shine and I dont mean grease or oil semi fake shine lol i mean silky hair that is not oily but just super shiny!!!! I am very happy and I once again believe the key to my hairs health lies in a gentle shampoo, long deep con and a good iron!! I have got to stick to thos

ItsyBitsy

Congrats!!! I just bought that So Sexy conditioner over the weekend. Im glad to hear a good review about it :grin:

navsegda

DIONNE31 said:
Congrats!!! I just bought that So Sexy conditioner over the weekend. Im glad to hear a good review about it :grin:

The PJ in me is telling me that this is something I might have to invest in.

InnerSoul

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
I recently noticed that something was missing and bugging about the way my hair looked and felt,, I wanted shine!!! i had stopped deep conditioning for more than 15 mins a week and my hair began to suffer( i wanted to kick myself for doing this for a few mths now i just got lazy GRRR!) anyway,, I decided to deep con for about 2 hrs with NTM mask and Victorias secret So Sexy mixed together after washing with NTM cream lather with heat and then iron with my brand new Sedu flat iron and my hair is brilliant with shine and I dont mean grease or oil semi fake shine lol i mean silky hair that is not oily but just super shiny!!!! I am very happy and I once again believe the key to my hairs health lies in a gentle shampoo, long deep con and a good iron!! I have got to stick to thos

I agree b/c my hairs health is directly from deep conditioner treatments!!
my hair thrives when I deep condition 2x a week:)