I almost relaxed 6 months into my transition.. and then this came along

UGQueen

Frustrated with my almost 6 months post hair, i decided after my sew in (which i took out yesterday) i had had it and was going to relax.

So i decided ill take out my sew in
Pre poo with EVOO and wash and dc overnight with Elasta QP DRP-11 and garlic conditioner closer to my roots (my hair sheds like crazy and in addition to this i had my sew in for 6 weeks).

After pre pooing i was in the shower shampooing with my Hair One and let me tell you, my hair felt soft, moisturized and was actually not that hard to comb through, im not saying it was easy but it def wasnt as bad as it has been in the past.

I think my natural hair just loves EVOO, i used it on my relaxed hair last summer but it wasnt anything special so i kinda forgot about it until now.

Thankfully because of this I will continue on with my transition.

I love the natural hair its just the transition that can knock you down at times.

I just wanted to share :) and thanks once again for all the support!

KaramelDiva1978

Frustrated with my almost 6 months post hair, i decided after my sew in (which i took out yesterday) i had had it and was going to relax.

So i decided ill take out my sew in
Pre poo with EVOO and wash and dc overnight with Elasta QP DRP-11 and garlic conditioner closer to my roots (my hair sheds like crazy and in addition to this i had my sew in for 6 weeks).

After pre pooing i was in the shower shampooing with my Hair One and let me tell you, my hair felt soft, moisturized and was actually not that hard to comb through, im not saying it was easy but it def wasnt as bad as it has been in the past.

I think my natural hair just loves EVOO, i used it on my relaxed hair last summer but it wasnt anything special so i kinda forgot about it until now.

Thankfully because of this I will continue on with my transition.

I love the natural hair its just the transition that can knock you down at times.

I just wanted to share :) and thanks once again for all the support!

Hang in there, you've made it this far, don't throw away your hard work! This is about my 3rd or 4th time hearing about Hair One. I'm gonna have to pick some up from Sally's Thx for the post!

UGQueen

Glad you found a product your hair loves! Doesn't it feel good? :yep:

it feels amazing! im not terrified of washdays anymore.

Hang in there, you've made it this far, don't throw away your hard work! This is about my 3rd or 4th time hearing about Hair One. I'm gonna have to pick some up from Sally's Thx for the post!

yeah six months is a long time, i never imagined making it this far.
and yes give hair one a try, i kinda laughed at the product when i heard about it but bought it anyways, and now im glad i did, my hair loves it!

Hang in there, don't give up!!!

I'll try my best not to! thxx :)

melissa-bee

I'm transitioning. 8 months post tomorrow :grin: I used it for a while when i was relaxed but i don't think it's the best for me. I may try again when i'm fully natural but it doesn't seem to do much for my new growth either.

lwilliams1922

oh gosh, I LOVE my WEN & haione!

I started a couple of months ago and I only WISH I han them back when I was transitioning (the first time).

I have to admit it was a love hate relationship with my natural hair before I found these products. I use HAIRONE To cleanse and WEN as a leave in.

I've got some heat damaged ends but my new growth LOVES It. Everything else in my aresanal seems to leave my hair dry or sit on top.

I also found it's the only thing that will work well on my kids hair. I make a spritz with water & WEN. It mouisturizes without build up or an oily feel.

ok. That is my free advertising for the day. :yep:

Janet'

Congratulations and I'm so glad that you are continuing on in your transition! You won't regret it!