I am a hair addict........must stop.

Alter Ego

• Not really..only when my hair begins to fall off.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I care enough to let the hair dresser worry about it.

• So addicted people think I am crazy

• Total voters

hottopic

My boyfriend said that I am addicted to my hair. I believe him, because if I am not talking about it I am dreaming about it (literally). Last night I had a dream that I grew my hair out so long that it choked me. Not a good dream. Am I the only one who is addicted to their hair and wanting it to grow soooo bad that it raids their dreams. I must be weird huh… /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

Tene

You're not alone /images/graemlins/laugh.gif , I remember a few years ago I had a dream my hair was down to my waist. I was just staring at myself in the mirror and rubbing my hair. I think about hair everyday and I'm on this board just about everyday.

Carlie

I've had long hair dreams before.... but my hair didn't try to kill me, so I guess I'm okay. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Angelicus

I don't think your boyfriend will think you are so crazy when your hair gets even more longer and beautiful.

hottopic

yeah your right, but for now I am driving him crazy with hair....hair.....hair. I guess that would make me a little annoyed too, especially if he kept talking about cars or sports all the time.When I know little about the subjects. Sorry I made the poll for soooo late 12:00pm. I was not paying attention. However I am glad I am not alone.

Dale

I think I'm a little addicted. I think about it all the time and before I subscribed I would lurk on this site all hours of the day.

I've finally calmed down a bit b/c I'm now preoccupied with TTC(sorry if that was TMI) My husband just shakes his head when I get on the computer. However he pushes ME out of the way whenever I'm looking at albums so he can see the pretty ladies.