I AM BLESSED

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I am blessed, every day that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning and lay my head to rest I am blessed, I am blessed.

I am blessed, I am blessed every day that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning and lay my head to rest I am blessed I am blessed.
I am blessed, I am blessed every day that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning and lay my head to rest I am blessed I am blessed.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Woke up today feeling pure rotten, so low I could crawl under a pregnant ant. I find myself in a bad place spiritually right now. Angry, discouraged, nerves on end and have no idea why. Well actually, I do know. God and I havent been on speaking terms for the last six months. I was sitting this morning thinking of all the reasons I am upset with God and it hit me that no matter how much of a fool I've been these past months, God has not given up on me. He still provides, gives me reasons to smile, I'm healthy, my kids are healthy, my mom is happily remarried, my entire family and closest friends are all in good health. So anyway, the little song I posted popped in my mind and I found myself walking through my house singing it. If you feel that you are blessed, sing it with me.

We are blessed, we are blessed everyday that we live we are blessed when we wake up in the morning and lay our heads to rest we are blessed we are blessed.

I'M MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!

foxxymami

You are very blessed ladydee ;)

And we are all blessed....going in and coming out. He is the source of our joy, peace, and happiness in all circumstances and makes our lives BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm in love with Him every minute of my life! :)

rabs77

ladydee36330 said:
I am blessed, every day that I live I am blessed. When I wake up in the morning and lay my head to rest I am blessed, I am blessed.

Amen to that! :)

andreab

ladydee36330 said:

I am singing with you!!!

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Bumping.....feeling mighty mighty blessed today....will be receiving my MBA in August this year....will be applying for CPA candidate status end of March.....relocating to a better area for employment opportunitites by the end of this month. God Loves me and I love Him right back. I am blessed every day that I live I am blessed, when I wake up in the mornings and lay my head to rest I am blessed.....I am blessed. Are you blessed?

Highly Favored8

Bumping.....feeling mighty mighty blessed today....will be receiving my MBA in August this year....will be applying for CPA candidate status end of March.....relocating to a better area for employment opportunitites by the end of this month. God Loves me and I love Him right back. I am blessed every day that I live I am blessed, when I wake up in the mornings and lay my head to rest I am blessed.....I am blessed. Are you blessed?

CONGRATULATIONS :yep:

Yes, I am Blessed and Highly Favored :yep:.