I am glad that I have some hair and product knowledge!

mrshicks2002

Just a little story to share!
smiley17.gif

Yesterday my sisters friend and daughter got there hair done at a hair stylist where my nephew gets his hair cut. My sister stated that this stylist is good with growing your hair out, making it healthy and this special treatment that she put on your hair is $10.00 extra if you want it. I laughed
smiley36.gif
and told my sister that whatever she is doing I bet I know about it or have found out. Well low in behold she is charging an extra $10.00 for a Aphogee treatment.
smiley5.gif
My sister friend describe the bottle to me because she saw what it looked like and said that her hair got hard like a rock.
smiley17.gif

Thanks ladies for the things that I have learned along my hair journey. With the things that we learned, we can go and teach some of the stylist out there about healthy hair and more.
smiley32.gif
smiley2.gif

This is too funny because....

I have also heard about these stylist that grow hair and give treatments and it turned out to be Aphogee!!! :lachen:

I know what you mean. Most of the special "treatments"
in salons can be bought by non stylists. If you are comfortable doing your own hair, you can save a lot of money. I hate how stylists hold these kind of things over our head to make you dependent on them. I love to tell them that I can get it myself, shout out to the reputable DC/MD/VA BSSes!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:her special treatment is an Aphogee Treatment!?! and she's charging ten dollars for it!?! Aphogee doens't even cost that much...somebody needs to tell that hair stylist to GO SIT DOWN!!!:lachen::lachen:

Just a little story to share!
smiley17.gif

Yesterday my sisters friend and daughter got there hair done at a hair stylist where my nephew gets his hair cut. My sister stated that this stylist is good with growing your hair out, making it healthy and this special treatment that she put on your hair is $10.00 extra if you want it. I laughed
smiley36.gif
and told my sister that whatever she is doing I bet I know about it or have found out. Well low in behold she is charging an extra $10.00 for a Aphogee treatment.
smiley5.gif
My sister friend describe the bottle to me because she saw what it looked like and said that her hair got hard like a rock.
smiley17.gif

Thanks ladies for the things that I have learned along my hair journey. With the things that we learned, we can go and teach some of the stylist out there about healthy hair and more.
smiley32.gif
smiley2.gif

Mrshicks, your hair is growing. Two thumbs up for that MN gurl. That's really working. ITA with your post here because I now know soooo much from this board myself that when I do go to the salon (which is not often at all) at least now they can't pull any wool over my eyes. Thanks ladies for all the knowledge we share with each other.

Back