I am going to Sally's today....any suggestions !!

nappytherapy

Ladies
I am heading to Sallys today and I need to get moisturizing condish, leave in, and anything else that can be helpful to dry 3c/4a hair.

I need:

Moisturizing Conditioner
Leave-in treatment
Hair Oil (for oil rinses)
detangler

Roux Porosity controll and Morrocan oil and Aphogee Keratin Mist.... Part of my lasted sally's haul and I love it!

the PC helped me retain moisture and get more out of the conditioners I already had.
I used it with Aussie deep and I loved it!!

Morrocan oil was great...believe the hype.... It softned and my hair and gave it a great smell but what is best is that my hair wasnt greasy or oily to the touch. It seemed to absord into my hair.

Aphogee keratin in a great leave in/ moisturizing spritz that strethens too. I rebought Aphogee pro vitamin leave in... thats one of my staple spritzs.

I struggle with moisture in my 4A/B natural hair but using those products allowed my hair to be worn in a twist out for 2 days without me needing to remoisturize! that was unheard of before... I usually need to remoisturize or spritz mid day. I this it was mostly the PC that help my hair absorb the DC I used... but I love all those products

HTH!

Roux Porosity controll and Morrocan oil and Aphogee Keratin Mist.... Part of my lasted sally's haul and I love it!

the PC helped me retain moisture and get more out of the conditioners I already had.
I used it with Aussie deep and I loved it!!

Morrocan oil was great...believe the hype.... It softned and my hair and gave it a great smell but what is best is that my hair wasnt greasy or oily to the touch. It seemed to absord into my hair.

Aphogee keratin in a great leave in/ moisturizing spritz that strethens too. I rebought Aphogee pro vitamin leave in... thats one of my staple spritzs.

I struggle with moisture in my 4A/B natural hair but using those products allowed my hair to be worn in a twist out for 2 days without me needing to remoisturize! that was unheard of before... I usually need to remoisturize or spritz mid day. I this it was mostly the PC that help my hair absorb the DC I used... but I love all those products

HTH!

Thanks so much because I have been having a lot of buildup issues on my scalp and I never grease my scalp.

Do you use the morrocan oil on your scalp or just your ends?

Back