I BC'd! Transition is over!!

a_shoe_6307

YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!! CONGRATS and welcome to the club!

But I feel you on looking like who shot John in the morning. There is really no way around it unless you do a braid out or twist out or something to that nature. If you just lay on the curls it goes flat and frizzy for me so I usually braid it up with some Aveda Be Curly Creme and take it down in the morning. Then I don't play with the hair too much once I take it down. This was before the BC (which I went very very short) so now I have to cowash daily.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
omg its so cute! congrats! so i noticed you are a few weeks out from competition. are you gonna wear your hair natural, or in a straight or weave style?

Brownchiq

omg its so cute! congrats! so i noticed you are a few weeks out from competition. are you gonna wear your hair natural, or in a straight or weave style?
Thanks!
Probably straightened.IM planning on getting it better shaped in the next few days. And rock something like this to the show:

My signature/ avi are my hair relaxed before my transition!
Here's pic of a wash and go from 3 years ago me in the middle. I was relaxed here as well.

My goal would be to get back to this length by 2011.:grin:

Brownchiq

YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!! CONGRATS and welcome to the club!

But I feel you on looking like who shot John in the morning. There is really no way around it unless you do a braid out or twist out or something to that nature. If you just lay on the curls it goes flat and frizzy for me so I usually braid it up with some Aveda Be Curly Creme and take it down in the morning. Then I don't play with the hair too much once I take it down. This was before the BC (which I went very very short) so now I have to cowash daily.
:grin: THanks for the advice and in my best Asim voice from COming to America "I am very happy to be here!"
Im going to try the twist out tonight but I am fully planning to have to cowash again tomorrow if it looks crazy! I have to work on the braiding later!

Brownchiq

^^^ Thanks girl!
Im figuring out how to style my hair daily and the wash and go seems to be the easiest right now. In the morning I dont complete saturate it, I just rewet my hair about 60% and scrunch. Ill add a tad bit more but nothing too major. Took me 5 minutes this morning! NICE!

Vonnieluvs08

Congrats on your BC!!! ITA agree with the styling options previously mentioned. You can also put some flat twist (my fave) or cornrows and wear the back out. The only way I've found to not completely flatten out my curls is to add a little gel (KCCC, for me) when I first do it, sleep without a bonnet and sleep semi-cute and just rewet lightly in the AM.

Ps. I believe the date in your siggie is a lil off. You do mean 8/14/09 right? Hope it helps.

HHG

Brownchiq

Congrats on your BC!!! ITA agree with the styling options previously mentioned. You can also put some flat twist (my fave) or cornrows and wear the back out. The only way I've found to not completely flatten out my curls is to add a little gel (KCCC, for me) when I first do it, sleep without a bonnet and sleep semi-cute and just rewet lightly in the AM.

Ps. I believe the date in your siggie is a lil off. You do mean 8/14/09 right? Hope it helps.

HHG
I wish I could get my braid game together but I cant braid to save my life! CAnt flat twist either. Ive watched at least 4 youtube videos and they still look crazy! Ill keep trying though!
Thanks for the help!
Ill change the siggy!