I BC'ed...come check me out!

Blackoutzangel05

check out the fotki for pictures!!!!

Thanks for all the love and support, without this board I would not have been able to do it....:grin::grin::grin:

SignatureBeauty

Your Hair Looks Good!!!!! I didn't think you were gonna chop Today LOL!!! Your Texture is very Beautiful, Your hair is gonna grow out before you know it LOL!!!! Has your Husband seen it yet? You look Beautiful!!!! I am so Excited for you LOL!!

chayil0427

Blackoutzangel05 said:
check out the fotki for pictures!!!!

Thanks for all the love and support, without this board I would not have been able to do it....:grin::grin::grin:

Congrats...yep I chopped it all off in 2002 and was natural for a few years before I went back to relaxing. It takes courage.

Nice curls girl!!

Chayil

Blackoutzangel05

chayil0427 said:
Congrats...yep I chopped it all off in 2002 and was natural for a few years before I went back to relaxing. It takes courage.

Nice curls girl!!

Chayil
thank you! Now I am just going to need it to grow LOL

PaperClip

Wow, that was quick! LOL! I just noticed your other thread this morning.... Congrats and welcome to FREEDOM!!!!:lol:

Blackoutzangel05

RelaxerRehab said:
Wow, that was quick! LOL! I just noticed your other thread this morning.... Congrats and welcome to FREEDOM!!!!:lol:

:grin::grin: Yeah I wanted to get it over with so the initial shock could wear off...I am feeling good about it though and all the compliments have been wonderful!

Blackoutzangel05

MizAvalon said:
Wow, all of these lovely natural heads really makes me want to go back to being natural.

Aww thank you....I am seeing some lovely headed relaxed woman though and its going to be tempting for me but my hair has always thrived more being natural...

MizAvalon

Blackoutzangel05 said:
Aww thank you....I am seeing some lovely headed relaxed woman though and its going to be tempting for me but my hair has always thrived more being natural...

I would love to do it but I'm just not mentally ready. I'm not brave enough to BC so that would mean transistioning for several years like I did before and that can become very draining over time. Just don't have it in me right now, but someday!

You are looking great though, Blackoutzangel!:)

Are you through with relaxers forever?

foxxymami

It looks great and i know it feels good!! I was like you....I didn't cut every single little inch of my relaxed ends off, I trimmed it all nicely a couple weeks later. I was just THRILLED that I even made the first step. Congrats to ya Blackoutz!!!