I cant believe it im wearing a half wig. Thanks to you all

locabouthair

Ladies, take out the combs in the wig. They help stay secure but they can cause breakage. You can always use bobby pins to keep it secure.

Bianna125

I love half wigs as well! I keep the combs in mine, just take them out very carefully. No breakage or thinning yet! I have lots of pics in my fotki or my favorite ones!

krissyprissy

I too am obsessed with half-wigs. That is the best hair creation since the home relaxer! lol. I started with one...but now I'm creepin' up to ten and I plan on getting more. What i really like about them is that I'm able to achieve my favorite weave looks without compromising my edges. Also, I have the liberty of deep conditining or giving my hair as much TLC as I want without the hassle of working my way through cornrows, glue or threads.

The only issue I have is wig storage. I live in a small apartment with little space to have wigs sitting on a manequin head. Have any of you found creative ways to store your wigs other then back in the package it came in?

You can nail a coat rack in your closet.

lwilliams1922

OK why was i spending $200 on lace fronts 2 years ago when I was growing out my relaxer?

I've seen some ladies rocking some really nice half wigs that are around $30!
Why didnt I hear about this sooner?

how long do these generally last?