I can't believe it's been a year! (pic heavy)

Coolata

Your hair is wonderful. I love it! You give me great inspiration and I am looking forward to my one year progress.

Congrats.

e$h

You and your hair are too cute! Your hair grows sooo darn fast too. What are you doing over there girl?!?!?!

luvovcandy

Beautiful!! I love your twist outs! How many twists do you do? How do you get your hair so shiny?

I did the BC one year ago. I had transitioned for 13 months, then got tired and just chopped it all off.

Here are some comparison pics:

TWA (but not so teeny:grin:)

APL:

Twistout then

Twistout now

Straightened then:

Straightened now:

Twists then:

Twists now:

And here are some pics from my most recent wash:

Sectioned off (I do two sections now unless I'm washing in the shower):

After wash:

With conditioner after being detangled with my Denman:

Texture shot:

And some various pics from the past year:

Wash n go

Messy buns:

Updo :giggle:

Half updo:

Freeform:

Puffs:

Twistouts:

I just want to thank all of you LHCF ladies for your love and support over this past year! I have been inspired by so many of you, both natural and relaxed.

My goals for this next year are optimal length and health. I'd like to make BSL by the end of 2009. I'm going to need to nail down a regimen and stick to it. My hair has taught me a lot about what it likes and dislikes, and I know that if I want to retain length, I'm going to need to listen to it and obey.:lachen: With new lengths come new challenges, but I know I'll also be getting new styling options, so I'm ready!:grin:

mahogany_horizons

I did the BC one year ago. I had transitioned for 13 months, then got tired and just chopped it all off.

Here are some comparison pics:

TWA (but not so teeny:grin:)

APL:

Twistout then

Twistout now

Straightened then:

Straightened now:

Twists then:

Twists now:

And here are some pics from my most recent wash:

Sectioned off (I do two sections now unless I'm washing in the shower):

After wash:

With conditioner after being detangled with my Denman:

Texture shot:

And some various pics from the past year:

Wash n go

Messy buns:

Updo :giggle:

Half updo:

Freeform:

Puffs:

Twistouts:

I just want to thank all of you LHCF ladies for your love and support over this past year! I have been inspired by so many of you, both natural and relaxed.

My goals for this next year are optimal length and health. I'd like to make BSL by the end of 2009. I'm going to need to nail down a regimen and stick to it. My hair has taught me a lot about what it likes and dislikes, and I know that if I want to retain length, I'm going to need to listen to it and obey.:lachen: With new lengths come new challenges, but I know I'll also be getting new styling options, so I'm ready!:grin:

U HAVE MADE GREAT PROGRESS!!!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS YOUR HAIR!!

trinidarkie1

I am very inspired by these pictures. I'm 7 months post relaxer and I wish my hair was as full as the OP. I plan on doing my BC this summer, only if I get enough growth.

abordeaux

I'm so proud of your progress!:blush:

You know you are my hair idol and I did my BC because I was inspired by your BC. Thank you so much for all the wonderful tips and letting us enjoy your growth with you!