I Can't Thank Anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_1_grrrl

Exactly! If the button was still around, I would have thanked this. It is so much easier than finding 10 characters that show I agree with you.

Thank you for expressing my ideas, so I do not have to do so.

I went to go give you a THANKS again!!! I am super slow! :lachen:

I liked the THANKS button because sometimes a person said exactly what you wanted to say without having to prolong the thread with the same thoughts.

RIP THANKS button!!!!! :wallbash:

that_1_grrrl

Why do you all have to be so funny when I have no button to express my delight in reading your humorous comments?! Now, I have to let all of you know you are quite the queens of hilarity? I have to develop a sophisticated vocabulary with which to talk to you! Something about this feels incorrect.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I miss it too!

*picketing* Give me thanks! Give me thanks!

:lachen:

I miss it.

My husband hates it when I'm typing to anonymous people on the intertubes so that Thanks button came in handy when I wanted to agree without drawing his unwanted attention.

:ohwell:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I guess many people (myself included) will have many more posts since the button's gone....

Exactly! If the button was still around, I would have thanked this. It is so much easier than finding 10 characters that show I agree with you.

Thank you for expressing my ideas, so I do not have to do so.

kbragg

In the words of the Popeye's Chicken dude:

"No more thanks buttons, or they just outta thanks buttons?":lachen:

soulie

The whole "thanks" section is gone from the statistics on the personal pages.... not looking good for gratitude. :(

lilsparkle825

I have tried to hit that button about 6 thousand times in this thread. I'm really sad...and people no longer know how intellectual/witty I am when they look under my join date and location.

LAWWD TAKE ME NOWWW

Blessed_Angel

I'm really going to miss that button. I was always fun seeing how many people agreed with me or found my post useful... now we have to manually thank each other... the nerve!!!

Ok!

So funny! As I'm reading this thread, at least 4 times I reflexively moved toward the Thanks corner. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:So did I!

I miss it too!

*picketing* Give me thanks! Give me thanks!

:lachen:

See, I would have thanked you for that! :lachen:

Radianthealth

:( I miss the thanks button :(

I hope they bring it back. I could spend a whole day on the board without posting anything...I just click thanks and don't have to waste key strokes

:(

*Michelle*

:( I miss the thanks button :(

I hope they bring it back. I could spend a whole day on the board without posting anything...I just click thanks and don't have to waste key strokes

:(

True!

I REALLY miss the thanks button!!! I'd rather have that then the iSpy thing.

Kimiche

The THANKS button was like a remote control. Now I have to virtually get up and THANK people! We're back in the horse and carriage days, LOL! :lachen:

Why was I about to look for the Thanks button to thank you for what you wrote? I had to catch myself. :lachen::lachen:

Blossssom

The THANKS button was like a remote control. Now I have to virtually get up and THANK people! We're back in the horse and carriage days, LOL! :lachen:

I know, I wanted to "thank" someone in the "Kim has had some of her derriere implants transferred to her facial cheeks" but couldn't :nono:

*Michelle*

Hey now, wait a second! Don't go messing with my iSpy!!!! :sekret:

Pick on the tags! :swearing: :mob:

Tag hags crack me up:lachen::lachen: Better!!??:blush:

Oh so you like to spy, huh?:sekret::sekret::sekret: It's not that I don't like it...I don't use it, never think about...ahem...don't get the point of it:lachen:

Finally Free

I finally got around to thanking people, now I can't do it anymore. Where's the THANKS button? :wallbash: :lachen::lachen:

:lachen:You poor thing you!
I'm sending you some THANK YOU'S that you can use until we are up and running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.