I Can't Thank Anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecracker

The HNIC said it may have accidently dropped off when the board went down a few days ago. From what I was told they will check on what happened and hopefully the Thanks button will be back.

Blessed_Angel

The HNIC said it may have accidently dropped off when the board went down a few days ago. From what I was told they will check on what happened and hopefully the Thanks button will be back.

Hopefully, it'll come back with the amount that was there before it disappeared. :look:

laCriolla

it was fun while it lasted. fun to see how many people agreed with certain comments- we wouldn't have known otherwise, because sometimes it's just not worth sending a reply about.

ugh. how are you going to give us a lil thanks and take it away!!

Miamori

Tag hags crack me up:lachen::lachen: Better!!??:blush:

Oh so you like to spy, huh?:sekret::sekret::sekret: It's not that I don't like it...I don't use it, never think about...ahem...don't get the point of it:lachen:

Well, I use it to browse so I essentially don't have to browse.

I never knew of it until someone mentioned it in similar circumstances in a thread months ago. I didn't get the point at first, but it's suuuuuch an effort saver, like the thanks button.

I can skim quickly and see recently bumped and new threads, and see what I actually feel like I may be interested in beyond the thread title or the preview of the OP you get when you hover. I can actually see what is being posted AT THAT MOMENT.

So, I can offer relevant advice in a timely fashion, peep drama before a thread is locked, peruse all the forums without going through them manually, avoid posting in a dead or empty thread if I want to converse over posting reference info, etc.

Oh, and it is GREAT at night, or on Sundays, better yet, Sunday nights. :lachen:

The best part is I don't have to move, and it does all the work of seeing recent posts FOR me. (Yes, I am lazy.)

So, don't get rid of my iSpy, please. :sekret:

Akemi

In the words of the Popeye's Chicken dude:

"No more thanks buttons, or they just outta thanks buttons?":lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lol::lol:

I have tried to hit that button about 6 thousand times in this thread. I'm really sad...and people no longer know how intellectual/witty I am when they look under my join date and location.

LAWWD TAKE ME NOWWW

I know!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD the THANKS button!!!!!! :whyme::crying3::crying3::crying3::cry:

ccd

BIG THANKS TO THIS entire group of Ladies

TOo many funny comments in hurrr!!!!

I went for the Thanks everytime I chuckled!!!

Hope it comes back with a Thanks, No THanks and SUPER Thanks!:drunk::drunk::lachen::lachen::lachen: Might as well try requesting the ultimate Thanks options

Mandy4610

Now why was I going from one thread to another in the hopes of finding the thank you button somewhere:rolleyes:

I hope I get ALL my thank yous back.:look:

stormy07

:lachen: ya'll are too much....leave ispy and the tags AND the thank you button alone.....please? and THANK YOU!!!! :lachen: :lachen:

*Michelle*

I never knew of it until someone mentioned it in similar circumstances in a thread months ago. I didn't get the point at first, but it's suuuuuch an effort saver, like the thanks button.

I can skim quickly and see recently bumped and new threads, and see what I actually feel like I may be interested in beyond the thread title or the preview of the OP you get when you hover. I can actually see what is being posted AT THAT MOMENT.

So, I can offer relevant advice in a timely fashion, peep drama before a thread is locked, peruse all the forums without going through them manually, avoid posting in a dead or empty thread if I want to converse over posting reference info, etc.

Oh, and it is GREAT at night, or on Sundays, better yet, Sunday nights. :lachen:

The best part is I don't have to move, and it does all the work of seeing recent posts FOR me. (Yes, I am lazy.)

I see, I see:yep: So that's how you iSpy!

Thank you:blush: Now let me go iSpy, since I can't hit thanks....

supermodelsonya

I have tried to hit that button about 6 thousand times in this thread. I'm really sad...and people no longer know how intellectual/witty I am when they look under my join date and location.

LAWWD TAKE ME NOWWW

I swear I reached for the the Thank You button.

So I'll just state Lilsparkle825...your post was so clever and witty. You took the words right out of my mouth. I worked hard to get those thanks and LHCF snatches them away from me without any notification.

My heart is truly saddened at this moment. :wallbash:

BostonMaria

OMG I feel so naked without my Thanks button!

Can we at least get a NO THANK YOU button? Or a OH NO SHE DIDN'T button?

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I just realized I multi-quoted everyone in this thread. THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! I am tired of this manual THANKS!

metro_qt

Y'all don't know!!!!

I keep ISPY open, all day long.
I just refresh every so often...
I don't even have to browse anymore,
all the good topics come to me!!

kittenz

Y'all don't know!!!!

I keep ISPY open, all day long.
I just refresh every so often...
I don't even have to browse anymore,
all the good topics come to me!!

Ispy is my new BFF. We've been kicking it all day. 2 years and I'm finding out about this. ISpy- Where have you been all my life. No more forum jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.