** I DID THE BIG CHOP!! **

Ebony Majesty

After transitioning for 1 year, 6 months and 11 days (hehe).

I decided to do the big chop. Had just finished watching adulthood @ the cinema (crap film btw) and couldn't wait to rush home to do it!!!

I can't believe I waited so long, but I'm glad the transition is over. Nothing looked right on my transitioning hair, and it always looked as if I had a mullet :nono:

I have a video of the BC :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N1kxlQL1-BA

Ooh, any 3b/3c naturals with fotkis I can stalk? :)

Last edited:

vestaluv1

Love ya hair! You have beautiful curls (yeah looks like 3b / 3c to me) and it's still quite long :woot: . You've given me the inspiration to carry on with my transition.

Big up to your mother; she did a GREAT job :grin:

I laughed at the drink of ... :look: ... what was it, Baileys? I think I would have started drinking a lot earlier before I got in the chair though :lachen:.

Hold up... I was going to see Adulthood. Maybe I should just save my money (or my boyfriends money should I say :look: ).

Anyway, enough of me goin' on... :congrats:

Last edited:

glamazon386

Congrats!!!!!!!

eta: I just watched the video and wow you have a lot of hair! It looks great! :up:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Ya'll are getting fancy with your BC's....great video girl!!!

I love your hair. It's full, fluffy and curly. You have a great length to start your natural hair journey!

Congratulations to you and I look forward to see your hair grow some more!

Lioness

Just watched the video...your hair cut looks BOOM (A bit of London slang for those who are not from LDN hehe).

It really really suits you :yep:.

I must admit, when I saw that you had started a thread, that you had done the BC, I was like noooooo! I love your hair. But the cut looks great on your face, your natural texture is healthy and nice.

Congrats girl! :Rose:

PS- Maaaan- I hope Adulthood isn't that bad- I liked Kidulthood...

Anancy

After transitioning for 1 year, 6 months and 11 days (hehe).

I decided to do the big chop. Had just finished watching adulthood @ the cinema (crap film btw) and couldn't wait to rush home to do it!!!

I can't believe I waited so long, but I'm glad the transition is over. Nothing looked right on my transitioning hair, and it always looked as if I had a mullet :nono:

I have a video of the BC :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N1kxlQL1-BA

Wow Stilettos, your hair looks amazing, simply gorgeous. I had to watch the video in mute but i'll watch it again later, your drink sure looked good though.

Thank gawd i don't plan on watching adulthood in the cinema, jst gonna watch it on the laptop.

Anyway good choice with the big chop, you look beautiful.

Ebony Majesty

Thanks everyone for the comments :yep:
I'm so excited, can't wait to try out all the styles I've been dying to do during my transition!

Ebony Majesty

OT: VestaLuv1, Anancy & Lioness, Adulthood is not as good as Kidulthood. Plus there were a bunch of KIDS in the cinema which made it worse. No respect at all. Someone had the cheek to smoke weed up in there. Maybe if I watched it at home, it wouldn't be so bad lol. It was kinda weird seeing the area I grew up in too, memories

Lioness: LOL @ 'boom'. Haven't heard that in ages

Issydoll: Yes girl, that was baileys :lachen:

LayneJ

You and your hair are beautiful! I was just in your Fotki the other day, actually, looking at your hair. :laugh:

Congrats on your BC!!!