I didn't know Shima's products were hot in the streets like that....

aquajoyice

I mean, I have gorgeous hair, I do, really, look at my videos, I just have gorgeous hair, I mean I just do! It's gorgeous! Wow...

Like..Yeah my hair is soo gorgeous and not only is it gorgeous but it's like amazing too! And my mom's hair is super duper amazing and she's a hair stylist. My mom took care of my amazing gorgeous hair ever since I was 5.....did I mention she's a hair stylist?! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

empressri

I used to be subscribed to this girl's channel, but some of her vids seem inappropriate. I don't think she was paid, Shima's oil obviously works well for some. I just hope that this girl's mother monitors what her daughter puts on YT. There are too many crazies out there to have your teen showing her behind on YT.

please do not tell me that chile is under 18!!!!

QueenFee

I've used the oil (stole it from my mom) it's works well to seal but i'm sure you seasoned mixologist have everything you need to make your own version.

appplecidder

Omg that is who I thought she was but the screen name seemed different..so did she really lie? I know there was all kinds of speculation but I never saw any proof.

Are you talking about tanieshadivice lol..

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

PraisedBeauty

I used to be subscribed to this girl's channel, but some of her vids seem inappropriate. I don't think she was paid, Shima's oil obviously works well for some. I just hope that this girl's mother monitors what her daughter puts on YT. There are too many crazies out there to have your teen showing her behind on YT.

Lmfao.. I'm positive she's like 21 or 22 years old.. She's just a slow one.

appplecidder

I try to watch shima I really do but that voice I just cant it makes me want to rip my ears off... no shade

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I ain't even watch the video...I clicked in, pressed play for a second, decided I didn't care and shut it down.

I just wanted to say that her hair looked banging though. :lachen:

I believe her, but she is a rather annoying.... Her modesty becomes her though, "my hair is so luxurious, and gorgeous, I mean look at it", " I'm beautiful, my hair's beautiful":rolleyes: bleeeeek, choke me now...

Natirelle

Wow a Shima thread, it's been a while. So what's in the oil?

ETA: I think more people on here use Shima products but are too scared to admit it. So who here's tried the oil and what's in it?

What is in the Shima oil?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Ginseng Extract
Soybean Oil
Almond Oil
Coconut Oil
Rosemary Oil
Aloe Vera
Jojoba Oil
Fragrance"
This is whats in it.:yep:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]