I Didn't Know You Could Fill Out The 2020 Census Online!!!! Https://my2020census.gov/

ThePerfectScore

Since everyone is at home doing nothing anyway...

I thought I'd remind everyone to fill out the 2020 Census...

Cuz I'm sitting here watching "Hillary" on Hulu getting mad, but then I got mad at myself for not bothering to fill out the census.

The Electoral College is tied to the census...I could go off on a whole tangent... but you can fill it out in 10 mins online.

https://my2020census.gov/

ThirdEyeBeauty

I threw mine out, until my father called and said "that's how you get your money".
I went online and filled it out and told everyone I knew to fill their's out.

two minutes
Census Responses Not Tied to Potential Stimulus Packages
Your answers cannot be used to impact your eligibility for any government benefits, including any potential stimulus package.

Will filling out the 2020 Census impact whether you receive a stimulus check?

No. Your answers cannot be used to impact your eligibility for any government benefits, including any potential stimulus package. The Census Bureau is bound by Title 13 of the U.S. Code to keep your information confidential, and the answers you provide are used only to produce statistics.

As a reminder, it is easier than ever to complete the Census online, by phone, or by mail. Completing the 2020 Census helps determine how hundreds of billions of dollars in federal funding flow into communities every year for the next decade. The results of the count also determine the number of seats each state has in the House of Representatives and is used to draw congressional and state legislative districts.

Link

ThePerfectScore

Census Responses Not Tied to Potential Stimulus Packages
Your answers cannot be used to impact your eligibility for any government benefits, including any potential stimulus package.

Will filling out the 2020 Census impact whether you receive a stimulus check?

No. Your answers cannot be used to impact your eligibility for any government benefits, including any potential stimulus package. The Census Bureau is bound by Title 13 of the U.S. Code to keep your information confidential, and the answers you provide are used only to produce statistics.

As a reminder, it is easier than ever to complete the Census online, by phone, or by mail. Completing the 2020 Census helps determine how hundreds of billions of dollars in federal funding flow into communities every year for the next decade. The results of the count also determine the number of seats each state has in the House of Representatives and is used to draw congressional and state legislative districts.

Link

OOh thanks for posting this!

Jas123

The Star of a Story
After you threw it out, how did you fill it out online? Without the code?
They have an option if you don't have a code... Which they should as not everybody has a home address and should still be able to fill out the census.

eta sorry I see question was answered