I don't know what to do

This weekend I just found out that one of my favorite aunts has been diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer in the lungs. I knew she was sick but I didn't know exactly what it is. I live 3 hours away I'm going to summer school this year in college. Now Im trying to decide if I should attempt to cancel the second part of summer school and go home and stay between my aunts/dads house so I can keep a check on her and spend time.

We came down this weekend to see my dad for fathers day and he had a cold. Now I worry about about him now that my mom is gone. My mom passed away from breast cancer 7 years ago. My parents were married for almost 40 years and her birthday is in june.
Im really having hard time. I feel like the same thing is happening all our again
Please keep me in your thoughts
My family is built up of strong christians but I just feel sos hopeless. Please keep me in your thoughts.

I will be praying for you and your family.

I can't tell you what to do, pray over it and Jesus will help you with your decision.

I would spend this time with her while she is able to spend quality time with you. School will be there and I am not sure how well I could study knowing her condition or how much time I would spend driving back and forth to see her.

Do you know what her prognosis is?

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

This weekend I just found out that one of my favorite aunts has been diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer in the lungs. I knew she was sick but I didn't know exactly what it is. I live 3 hours away I'm going to summer school this year in college. Now Im trying to decide if I should attempt to cancel the second part of summer school and go home and stay between my aunts/dads house so I can keep a check on her and spend time.

We came down this weekend to see my dad for fathers day and he had a cold. Now I worry about about him now that my mom is gone. My mom passed away from breast cancer 7 years ago. My parents were married for almost 40 years and her birthday is in june.
Im really having hard time. I feel like the same thing is happening all our again
Please keep me in your thoughts
My family is built up of strong christians but I just feel sos hopeless. Please keep me in your thoughts.

hairjournalist2013...

:bighug:

So much for such small shoulders and yet such a big heart you have for your family. You care more about them than you do for yourself. What a true 'Giver' of life and love you are.

Yes, Dear One, you are a 'Giver of Life' and Love to your family. God has your itinerary already written in your page from His book of life.

Whatever you give, He shall restore it unto you 1000-fold. Be it time, love, life or money, God will restore all that you release from your heart to others.

And this is interesting because when most people give money, their give from their wallets, yet you give from your heart which is far richer and far more intended, heartfelt. You give without hesitation nor resistance.

So what do you do? Just close your eyes, relax in God's arms and allow Him to place each answer within your heart. And He will... :yes: He surely will.

Whatever you choose to do, you will have God's peace and His full approval of it and He will take care of all that you are concerned about. Including your Auntie, Your Dad and your classes.

It's going to be okay, Sweetheart :kiss: It will. God is extending the life and health of your Auntie, in Jesus' Name. It's your love and prayers which have done so with the power of God within all of it.

:blowkiss:

It's going to be okay. All of it. :yep:

Back