i don't know why this WGHO testimony

thatscuteright

Re: i don\'t know why this WGHO testimony

I read it/images/graemlins/perplexed.gifand I don't believe the hype.I think it is company affiliated. The person wanted to "touch" many issues all in one testimonial.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
I read it/images/graemlins/perplexed.gifand I don't believe the hype.I think it is company affiliated. The person wanted to "touch" many issues all in one testimonial.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree.

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of the testimonies on the WGHO site sound manufactured. They even have so-called testimonies saying, "I used your product and within weeks, my hair texture changed, it grew almost 6-8 inches!!"
I hope nobody actually believes half the stuff they read on that site. /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
ummmm, which product is she talking about? it surely can't be wildgrowth. cause i have it and it doesnt thicken and instantly detangle hair like she claims.wildgrowth is like any other oil if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

WGHO detangles my hair. I will not do my hair without it.

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
i bought this oil last night. first, i went to sally's and they were sold out and b/c they were sold out it made me more determined to buy it. i finally found it at dark & lovely bss. i poo/con/rollerset and this morning i put the oil in. all it did was make my hair shiny....nothing else. it's also greasy not the gel-like consistency that the site says it will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's greasy only if you put too much.

nfynit_812

I couldn't even finish reading that mess. WTH?!?!? I agree that this child has issues deeper than her 'african hair'... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Nope, that doesn't really sound like the words of a 14 year old AND(if it's true) if she was having all those issues with her hair, I seriously doubt that this one product changed all that overnight.

tlmack

I like WGO, but I am using so many products, vits, and oils who is to say what is the most effective product. I think the biggest contributor is the fact that I'm significantly reducing heat.

Also, whether or not this is a true testimony. There are plenty of biracial and full Black girls that want white girls hair.

As a culture we are faced with colonized consciousness. The majority feeds us that their features are the desired features. I think we all struggle with this in some way shape or form whether it is weight, hair type, eye color, etc. We have to learn to appreciate our heritage and culture in spite of the images that we are fed through the media. This is a challenging thing, and one I don't expect a 14 year old biracial child to do. If adults struggle with it.

We've got to learn to be more understanding of the dysfunction before we can cure it.