I dont understand my hair...

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I want to say thank you to all for the wonderful advices you have given me...I cant really go to the doctor right now, because I dont have insurance (that sucks), will have one soon. As soon as I do, that will be the first place I will visit. I will go back to my stylist for now...Just wanted to be able to to care for my hair on my own, hopefully one day it will not be this difficult and stressful...Here is a pic I took last week..not really the best pic
Sis, dr's can make payment arrangements. What about a clinic? I recall clinics offering free services (in FL), not sure if all states particpate in this. Will your stylist see you for free?? (since you're low on funds). If not, and you don't have enough money, perhaps the beauty dept at a vocational school (VoTech) or beautician school (hair school) will see you. I recall them taking clients and charging reduced pricing and/or free in some cases. I know they are not totally trained up but it's a start. Plus, they have trained professionals on sight with them that could shed some light onto the situation. Give it a try and good luck!

MrsHdrLe

Thanks to all the great advice here. I pray that Rosyposie gets her hair situation in check asap. (As for me, I made an appt today for my issues which are exactly the same as Rosyposie).