I don't wanna b rude

Chemetria

Ok ladies I have been using Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! but some of my family members have saw how soft it makes my hair now it's like they come over to my house with dry hair just to use it talking about where is that stuff at now they asked me where did I get from and I the bss now my 16oz bottle is down to nothing and I just got it at the end of last month so ladies how can I tell them no u cant use my stuff without being rude and not to seem like I am acting funny about a hair product and I just ordered two 32oz bottles off vitale products

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If You PM Me Your Info, I'll send you Mine. I didn't care for it at all. And You can put it out for them.

*Lemme go look and make sure I still have it*

fattyfatfat

if its not too expensive, maybe you can get it for them for a birthday or Christmas present? they see how its working for you and they want the same results :). maybe buy one bottle and treat them to a girls hair day with it. I hope that helped a little. Hide your next bottle in a safe place too :)

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
sweetie, they are the ones that are rude. don't let those moochers use up your stuff! when they ask you 'where that stuff at', you ned to tell them that its at the bss waitin on they behind.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
It's not rude to tell them not to use your stash up. That is why I'm glad I'm so far away from my family.:lachen:

RedVelvet310

Buy another one, and hide that, and keep the one that almost finished out for them (if anything pour some out in a separate bottle for yourself so there is only 2-3 sprays left :grin:) let THEM finish using it and then after that tell them you haven't bought it again. They can't hate on you for being greedy.

prettybyrd

Filling a bottle with hand lotion and sitting it out for them to mooch and watching them get a head full of Jergens is rude...well, mean... but asking them not to use your products that you pay for is not.

I'm persnickety about my 14 in 1 too! :) Love that stuff! Good luck!

jada1111

Ok ladies I have been using Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 Miracle Worker LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! but some of my family members have saw how soft it makes my hair now it's like they come over to my house with dry hair just to use it talking about where is that stuff at now they asked me where did I get from and I the bss now my 16oz bottle is down to nothing and I just got it at the end of last month so ladies how can I tell them no u cant use my stuff without being rude and not to seem like I am acting funny about a hair product and I just ordered two 32oz bottles off vitale products

Chemetria this is YOUR FAMILY! You don't have to do the "nicey, nicey" with them. Tell 'em straight out - Stop touchin' my stuff. I only have enough money for ME and you can buy it at this BSS.

If all else fails - hide it. If they ask where it's at just say you don't use it anymore and keep some cheap s-curl stuff around the house.

mswoman

Let me continue to use it... they are family. It's a great way to give them a hair tip. Also it's not that expensive so ask them to church it up.... They can give $5 to you and buy some for them.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
imo, people use 'family' as an excuse to overstep their boundaries. they know better than to come over just to use your stuff. just tell them that you only BUY enough for your hair. maybe they will get the hint. everybody knows that if you let a neighbor borrow sugar and eggs more than once, they will stop goin to the grocery store. its best to nip this in the bud now before your stash is gone.

sharifeh

if you don't want to tell them to buy their own because you don't want to risk being rude then just go the other route and hide it
you may want to hide it if you have an overly sensitive family like I do

GrowmeNOW

damn, yall not playing when it comes to this 14 in 1...i had this problem with my mother she used up my mtg, ovation cell, aphogee, cream of nature and mn :-\ all with out asking!!! she would just come and take it hoping i wouldnt notice . now when she asks i just say "No" then she gets mad but honestly she is not paying for that stuff and I am not being mean, I want her hair to grow but she doesnt even use the damn products correct so basically she is just wasting it... I over a $100 down the drain right there....never again. Honey "tell dem *****s H3LLZ NAW!!"

empressri

When it comes to me having to spend time, gas and money to go pick up the products and then make sure to keep it on hand when I need to use it...I'm not going to bite my tongue on telling someone to go easy.

I had a friend LIBERALLY swiping at my mac paintpot to put it on my other friend's hand as she kept admonishing "this is SUCH a nice color on you!"

by the third swipe i snatched it from her going "alright h3ffa, that stuff costs $20!!"

when it's not their money they spent, people tend to go crazy. and THAT right there makes me go crazy!!! it's also rude and inconsiderate. do you go to someone's house and drink their entire bottle of juice? or do you enjoy one cup? and if you want to drink all of the dang juice, have the courtesy to get to the store right after your last swallow and buy a new bottle!

Mook's hair

Well, first I'll say it's a good thing that product is fairly cheap.
I'd say. Go with them to the BSS to buy some, then you can use theirs when you go over their house too. If you find that they are stingy, then you can stop reciprocating.

Chemetria

thank you 4 all your help and Ideas my family is crazy they don't even believe in the things I do 4 my hair they say it's no reason to do all the washing and dc'ing but b4 all my hair fell out they would say what are you doin to your hair to get it to grow like that and I just laugh and one time they ask me if was drinking the stuff you put on your grass to get it to grow

beans4reezy

Don't feel bad, we're still in a recession...you aren't obligated to share. If they like it that much..then direct them to a bss.