I don't want to be a christian anymore...

Prudent1

OP- as someone else has already said thanks for having the courage to share your feelings.:Rose: We have all been there and will be 'there' again to some extent. I'm glad you are feeling better! With each test we pass, there are new blessings, more strength and new attacks from the enemy.:bricks::duck: We know how the story ends though. :yep: We win!:grin::woot: I'm praying for you. I'm praying for all of us...

"Your faith might fail :blush: but trust is like real love.:heart3: It does not depend on circumstances or situations. :nono: It is not dependent on the actions of others period."- Dr. C. Dollar

Loosely translated prov 3:5 says-Trust in the Lord with all your heart(mind, will, soul,emotions, and strength/ possessions) and do not rely on your human knowledge and reasonings.:bookworm: In all your ways acknowledge Him:help: and he will direct the course of your life.:hero:

A few scriptures to meditate on when we feel doubt about God...

Isa 46:10b, 11b- My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure, Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.

II Pet 3:9- The Lord is not slack concerning His promises, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentence.

Isa 59:1- Behold the LORD's hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear.

Isa 55:10,11- For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Nahum 1:7- The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him.

II Cor 4:8,9- We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.

God is faithful
Psa 37:25- I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread.

Psa 23:1- The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psa 18:30- As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

When we can't understand his ways
Isa 55:8,9- "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, " says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Wait on God

Isa 40:31- But those that wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings as eagles, They shall run and not grow weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Psa 130:5- I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope.

BTW- Is that you having fun in one of your classes in the siggie pic? You have a radiant smile! You are an attractive young lady. Don't believe otherwise.

Last edited: