I don't want to but....

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
I don\'t want to but....

I don't want to but I really need to cut my ends, I dusted it a lil this past weekend, and then braided my hair. Only now I can feel the difference in the braids where I cut a little liberally and where I was more than a lil scured, and it's all I can frickin think about!. /images/graemlins/angry2.gif /images/graemlins/angry2.gif /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

All day I'm touching the end, and just dreaming of snipping it off ::sigh:: but I'm scared to do it even though it'll be good for my hair.

::Sigh:: Thanks for listening to my mini pity pary, I love you guys

ubavka123

Re: I don\'t want to but....

Oh, I am sure it is not so bad. If it is bothering you, you should trim your ends. I took a scissors to my own head (not necessarily advising this to you) a few weeks back for the same reason. I could not take it anymore. My ends kept nagging at me. You will feel much better afterwards and more positive about your hair and goals. However, if you can take those ends talking to you all the time ("trim us, trim us, trim us" LOL!!!) then leave them alone. Don't do anything you'll regret later. Good luck! /images/graemlins/smile.gif