I Don't Want To Share This Message

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God bless you Dear One for sharing your heart. It's not easy, yet you opened a part of yourself in love, with the sole reason to help someone else. You did so with warmth and humility. I pray that you will happily marry long before Jesus comes, just because....

Just because... :love3:

In Jesus' Name, Amen

BeautyByYasmine

God bless you Dear One for sharing your heart. It's not easy, yet you opened a part of yourself in love, with the sole reason to help someone else. You did so with warmth and humility. I pray that you will happily marry long before Jesus comes, just because....

Just because... :love3:

In Jesus' Name, Amen
Shimmie! :bighug:
God bless you lady, and thank you for your beautiful message and your well wishes for the future. You made my day :kiss:. I also love your siggy, yes God redeems in full measure, to the full, until it overflows. Like any good book, or any good story written by God, we just have to keep reading.

1 Corinthians 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

BeautyByYasmine

@Shimmie can you bottle up some of that anointing you have so that I can sprinkle it all over my prayer list? I met a very attractive man yesterday (he fine y'all....like Lance Gross fine) who knows the Lord and has the same education I have, we have similar graduate degrees. He has my phone number. I'm not getting ahead of myself, but this sort of thing never happens to me. Even if it doesn't pan out I will take it as a sign from God that you just never know what God can and will do.

Seriously Shimmie, can you bottle it up?:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I have a whole list over here I need you to anoint:) :work: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:love4:Shimmie

naturalfinally

BeautyByYasmine, thank you for this very inspirational testimony. I too suffer from self righteousness and pride. I want to be broken and useable for God's purpose. I don't know how the pride showed up with so much force. It's almost like second nature. I hate it but I believe that God's is doing a new work in me. He has slowly allowed things to happen, including your message so that I am made aware of myself. I've asked him to show me, me. He has done so faithfully. Now I need him to show me how to not be this way. It is a heart thing. Thank you. I fall so many times......I'm ashamed. He gently reminds me that I am still his. At work now, on lunch with tears in my eyes.

BeautyByYasmine

BeautyByYasmine, thank you for this very inspirational testimony. I too suffer from self righteousness and pride. I want to be broken and useable for God's purpose. I don't know how the pride showed up with so much force. It's almost like second nature. I hate it but I believe that God's is doing a new work in me. He has slowly allowed things to happen, including your message so that I am made aware of myself. I've asked him to show me, me. He has done so faithfully. Now I need him to show me how to not be this way. It is a heart thing. Thank you. I fall so many times......I'm ashamed. He gently reminds me that I am still his. At work now, on lunch with tears in my eyes.
:bighug:@naturalfinally Don't be sad. God has you in his hands. His chastening just lets you know that he hasn't forgotten about you. We are all being molded constantly. It won't end, all we have to do is yield when he does. Turn that sadness into a praise! Love you much :)

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
OP @BeautyByYasmine , I hope you don't take my thread on that couple (Meagan Goode) as self-righteousness and pride. I'm not trying to hurt your choice of ministry. Wherever we're edified, stick with that. :yep:

Sometimes, when we see something that is not right or seems off and we question it, we might feel that it's overboard to notice or comment on it in this present society that is very quick to charge anybody with hypocrisy and judgment for attempting to ride the moral bus. We are to judge, absolutely....with our conscience and what we have learned from His word. That's how we know right from wrong. However, we are not to be hypocritical, lacking mercy and as though we do not sin ourselves...that's the key, imho.

You have a great post, very gracious, in this thread and I hope that the other thread can be received without condemnation either for or against. Our churches are certainly a battle ground these days and many people are led astray by the actions of our clergy, leaders etc. We have to know, to question, to speak up sometimes in order to protect ourselves and as you say, not to be merciless and self-righteous. Absolutely!

Last edited:

BeautyByYasmine

OP @BeautyByYasmine , I hope you don't take my thread on that couple (Meagan Goode) as self-righteousness and pride. I'm not trying to hurt your choice of ministry. Wherever we're edified, stick with that. :yep:

Sometimes, when we see something that is not right or seems off and we question it, we might feel that it's overboard to notice or comment on it in this present society that is very quick to charge anybody with hypocrisy and judgment for attempting to ride the moral bus. We are to judge, absolutely....with our conscience and what we have learned from His word. That's how we know right from wrong. However, we are not to be hypocritical, lacking mercy and as though we do not sin ourselves...that's the key, imho.

You have a great post, very gracious, in this thread and I hope that the other thread can be received without condemnation either for or against. Our churches are certainly a battle ground these days and many people are led astray by the actions of our clergy, leaders etc. We have to know, to question, to speak up sometimes in order to protect ourselves and as you say, not to be merciless and self-righteous. Absolutely!

@kanozas, Thanks for commenting. I wasn't able to see your thread on Meagan Good yet. I am willing to bet that we probably have the same stance on the issue. I think it's the difference between judging the sin and judging the person. We have no idea where people's hearts are when they do wrong. They could genuinely think it's okay, alternatively they could just be making provision for their sin, there is no way of knowing. Therefore, we leave that type of judging to God. I also agree with you that pointing out sin itself is not self-righteousness. I think it's one of those "heart things" that someone who has experienced it can identify within themselves. You are right, many people are led astray by things that leaders are doing. We can continue to speak the truth in love on those issues, as the bible tells us to do. I think it's important to see past faults and see needs. And also acknowledge that people can be a part of the body of Christ and have something to offer to other Christians in the body. People don't always look like the church when they come out of the world, I would hope that they don't feel like we are counting them out.

ETA: Paul did point out the sin of someone in one of the New Testament churches and the person was removed from the church, I believe. Christ always addressed sin too, but he did it "in truth in and grace."

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
@kanozas, Thanks for commenting. I wasn't able to see your thread on Meagan Good yet. I am willing to bet that we probably have the same stance on the issue. I think it's the difference between judging the sin and judging the person. We have no idea where people's hearts are when they do wrong. They could genuinely think it's okay, alternatively they could just be making provision for their sin, there is no way of knowing. Therefore, we leave that type of judging to God. I also agree with you that pointing out sin itself is not self-righteousness. I think it's one of those "heart things" that someone who has experienced it can identify within themselves. You are right, many people are led astray by things that leaders are doing. We can continue to speak the truth in love on those issues, as the bible tells us to do. I think it's important to see past faults and see needs. And also acknowledge that people can be a part of the body of Christ and have something to offer to other Christians in the body. People don't always look like the church when they come out of the world, I would hope that they don't feel like we are counting them out.

ETA: Paul did point out the sin of someone in one of the New Testament churches and the person was removed from the church, I believe. Christ always addressed sin too, but he did it "in truth in and grace."

I mistakenly thought your post was referencing that recent thread. You should check it out and it's quite an interesting one with several different stances on the subject.

BeautyByYasmine

^^^You are so precious and because you are, the devil will send wolves in sheep's clothing to try to deceive you, (especially men). "Even satan can transform himself into an angel of light." So, keep your guard up and keep being "wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove."

You are very precious, thanks for your comment. God does say be sharp as a serpent, I will be more attentive :) Thank you.

BeautyByYasmine

I mistakenly thought your post was referencing that recent thread. You should check it out and it's quite an interesting one with several different stances on the subject.

No, not all all. That thread was very polarized. I respect all the comments that were made in that thread and I am sure that everyone's intentions in posting those statements were coming from the right place. After thinking about it, the only thing I could think from the topic, was to just restore the person gently as the bible tells us to do. I don't have the answer to the situation, but I do know that everyone is a sinner that got saved.

BeautyByYasmine

^^^You are so precious and because you are, the devil will send wolves in sheep's clothing to try to deceive you, (especially men). "Even satan can transform himself into an angel of light." So, keep your guard up and keep being "wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove."

@mensa, I had to think about what you said. I will keep an eye on the men situation in particular, but I have been dealing with a situation the last few weeks. Confirming what was in your spirit. :bighug: Thank you.

mensa

Hey naturalfinally, I know exactly how you feel. Thank God for the conviction of The Holy Ghost.

BeautyByYasmine

I know its not the purpose of this thread but for anyone who wanted a follow-up on what happened with "baby Lance Gross," here goes. I did hear from him, but I ended up anticipating hearing from him again so much that he started to "grow." I ended up just deleting him from my contacts. Minor thing to do, but it was a heart thing for me so I was a big step for me.

Shimmie

Staff member
@Shimmie can you bottle up some of that anointing you have so that I can sprinkle it all over my prayer list? I met a very attractive man yesterday (he fine y'all....like Lance Gross fine) who knows the Lord and has the same education I have, we have similar graduate degrees. He has my phone number. I'm not getting ahead of myself, but this sort of thing never happens to me. Even if it doesn't pan out I will take it as a sign from God that you just never know what God can and will do.

Seriously Shimmie, can you bottle it up?:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I have a whole list over here I need you to anoint:) :work: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:love4:Shimmie

:lol: at 'Bottle it up"...

:kiss: You are a sweetheart and I praise God for blessing you as only HE, our Father God and His anointing will and can do, with the very desires of your heart.

:love4: to you too, Dear One... you too.

BeautyByYasmine

:lol: at 'Bottle it up"...

:kiss: You are a sweetheart and I praise God for blessing you as only HE, our Father God and His anointing will and can do, with the very desires of your heart.

:love4: to you too, Dear One... you too.

Amen, may God's blessings indeed flow to each and every one of us here. If you need an to get your request up quick though,:roadrunner:, send @Shimmie a pm, she has Jesus on the mainline. :phone: :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Amen, may God's blessings indeed flow to each and every one of us here. If you need an to get your request up quick though,:roadrunner:, send @Shimmie a pm, she has Jesus on the mainline. :phone: :yep:
That's the truth. I talk about Shimmie often to some of my family members.

:lol: Both of you are too much... and I love you both. But it's God who gets all of the glory, for I am nothing, absolutely nothing without Him. We each share the same Holy Spirit, Same Jesus, Same Father God and it makes us equal in love and as sisters in Christ Jesus.

Now if you see me 'ackin' up in the other threads... :look: :look: :look:

Pray for me... :pray: and in the 'Holy Ghost'.

mensa

:lol: Both of you are too much... and I love you both. But it's God who gets all of the glory, for I am nothing, absolutely nothing without Him. We each share the same Holy Spirit, Same Jesus, Same Father God and it makes us equal in love and as sisters in Christ Jesus.

Now if you see me 'ackin' up in the other threads... :look: :look: :look:

Pray for me... :pray: and in the 'Holy Ghost'.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

"Iron sharpens iron." (Pray for me too)!

BeautyByYasmine

:lachen: yeah but my iron turns into "Smith and Westin"... ( or is it spelled Smith and Western :look: )

All of a sudden it's Shots fired... Then I become the Lone Ranger :cowgirl:

Yeah but that's completely biblical. Didn't you hear? Matthew 11: 12 "The Kingdom suffers violence, and the violent take it by storm" :lachen::lachen::armyhat::pop:.