I feel so blessed

adi687

About 2 weeks ago I went to Seattle from Vancouver and I lost my student ID and my WA state ID on the bus. I felt so depressed thinking about the unplanned charges to replace them (especially the student ID.)

Add to that I was a victim of online scams and I lost about $US 200 which caused my US bank account to have a negative balance (I had a serious argument with my mom over that).
I've been feeling pretty low all week but I forgot that sometimes you just need to let your problems in God's hands.

I just checked my mails and a lady going to Seattle found my ID and called my school to get in touch with me. What are the chances of that happening? I don't know about you but I'm never this lucky and I'm thinking "thanks God!" Maybe I've been thinking too much about all that which is why I was so down but I can't help feeling blessed. I believe this is the first step and things will get better :yep:.

Just wanted to share

Highly Favored8

About 2 weeks ago I went to Seattle from Vancouver and I lost my student ID and my WA state ID on the bus. I felt so depressed thinking about the unplanned charges to replace them (especially the student ID.)

Add to that I was a victim of online scams and I lost about $US 200 which caused my US bank account to have a negative balance (I had a serious argument with my mom over that).
I've been feeling pretty low all week but I forgot that sometimes you just need to let your problems in God's hands.

I just checked my mails and a lady going to Seattle found my ID and called my school to get in touch with me. What are the chances of that happening? I don't know about you but I'm never this lucky and I'm thinking "thanks God!" Maybe I've been thinking too much about all that which is why I was so down but I can't help feeling blessed. I believe this is the first step and things will get better :yep:.

Just wanted to share

I love hearing stories like this. I am so happy for you.:yep: