I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO WRAP MY HAIR!!!!!!!!

MissMusic

Now, you may say, no big deal, but this is trully an accomplishment for me. I first tried when my hair was in between shoulder and apl length, I failed at it then and the longer it has gotten things have only become worse. I have wrapped my hair several times to do the saran wrap method and everytime my hair has come out with one side straighter than the other and more. All because I was doing something wrong when wrapping. Well I decided to try again because I am just not the type of person to give up. I watched macherieamours video and I new it was right when I was done. It stayed up without pins and it was even on both sides! I saran wrapped and my hair looks fabulous! So, here are lots of pics, lol!:

B4, hair flat ironed and curled under:

The wrap from various angles

The Result:

This will now make rollersetting worth it! WoooHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

LaidBak

Can you provide the link to that tutorial? I searched YouTube but didn't see an exact match to that username. I need help with wrapping also.

Stella B.

Your hair looks great! I love how silky and shiny it came out! Macherieamour has helped a lot of us with our hair issues, wrapping and rollersetting included. She is such a hair pro! :grin: Love her!

SelfStyled

That wrap looks so beautiful. I can't wrap the right way. Your hair is looking gorgeous- and congrats on learning how to wrap.

Junebug D

Lovely! I've never been able to do a wrap. I've never figured out how to keep the hair at the top flat. :look: