I finally joined!!!!

I found this site about two years ago when a Dominican stylist badly overprocessed me (i think she used Super on me). From then on I took about a 6 month stretch and went into braids and decided to look for help with my hair on the internet. I found this site but I really didn't take it seriously. Then in about Febuary '06 I relaxed again and it came out texlaxed, and every relaxer from then on has been texlaxed and I really can't find anyone to fix it (I think the lady didn't apply the relaxer generously enough, I'm thinking about doing my relaxers myself since stylists always give me hell about stretching). Well from two years ago my breakage has DRAMATICALLY slowed down (even though it hasn't stopped completely).

Well I just want to say Hi to everyone:grin:

Here is my regimen
Vitamins: B-50 Complex, Multivitamin, Biotin 5,000mg, Vitamin C, NAC
I wash twice a week with either Nexxus Therappe and DC with Nexxus Humectress or NTM Line (I use to use ORS Replenishing but it isnt providing enough moisture)
and moisture 2x Daily with Sunsilk TLC Creme or ORS Lotion in the bottle and seal with JBCO

Does my regimen look ok???Am I missing anything?? lol

Crown

I like your username. I am natural. The ladies with relaxed hair can help you better than me with your regimen, but I just want to say: Welcome!

Lady Esquire

Vitamins: B-50 Complex, Multivitamin, Biotin 5,000mg, Vitamin C, NAC
I wash twice a week with either Nexxus Therappe and DC with Nexxus Humectress or NTM Line (I use to use ORS Replenishing but it isnt providing enough moisture)
and moisture 2x Daily with Sunsilk TLC Creme or ORS Lotion in the bottle and seal with JBCO

Does my regimen look ok???Am I missing anything?? lol

What a great name! Welcome, Intergalact! :wave:

Your story is somewhat similar to mine. I went natual for one year and once I decided to relax, the very first relaxer came out texlaxed and has been so ever since. I feel your pain about stylist who trip over stretching, which is why I have decided to self-relax.

Anyway, your regimen looks good. Also remember to add some protein in there.

It is great to have you here!