I gained almost 2 inches of growth in 1 month!!

brandy

Hi everyone!
How fast is your hair growing?
Well I must say I have achieved splendid growth this month!
I did a colonix cleanse detox while I was taking my vitamins (Viviscal and HF37). I did not take them everyday because I am not so good at taking pills (I forget sometimes).
Anyway I gained 0.5" in my bald areas! This area now has hair and is getting thicker! At the back of my head I gained almost 2" of growth! and in other areas about 1" generally.
I am wearing braids and must say that my hair grows faster in braids! So this growth is not just the vitamins. But my hair grows very slowly in the winter months so who knows how much growth I would be getting in the summer months!

Nanyanika

i believe you brandy, i would get amazing growth with braids and i also took vitamins that are very similar to yours. congrats i would love to see your pics

Nanyanika

Where did you purchase the colonix cleanse? is it expensive? i remember ekomba had excellent progress with this

brandy

Thanks ladies but I am still in braids and intend to wear them till end of March 07. Please be patient with me. I will be taking photos and updating my album when I relax my hair in April.

Last edited:

Nanyanika

brandy said:
I am still in braids and intend to wear them till end of March 07. Please be patient with me. I will be taking photos and updating my album when I relax my hair in April.
brandy, did you get your hair relaxed with SE in the end?

brandy

den1 said:
Where did you purchase the colonix cleanse? is it expensive? i remember ekomba had excellent progress with this

Hi Den1
I did a bulk buy and got a little discount but a packet costs about £60+ . Go to Dr natura's website for more information.

brandy

den1 said:
brandy, did you get your hair relaxed with SE in the end?

You still remember! Yes I did but it made my scalp burn and made my hair too soft. I will be switching to ORS no lye next time.
Thanks for your stylists contact details. She was good as well.

Last edited:

Nanyanika

brandy said:
You still remember! Yes I did but it made my scalp burn and made my hair too soft. I will be switching to ORS no lye next time.
Thanks for your stylists contact details. She was good as well.
your welcome!!! sorry about the scalp burn, hopefully ORS will be for you.

WhipEffectz1

Congrats!!! I have been doing a hi protein challenge for the last month consistently and my weave, which I got done on Feb 14th) is loose. :eek: I will have pics to post at the end of April.

Precious_1

:dance7: Brandy that is truly an accomplishment congratulations! Especially on the growth in the bad areas, i know how that is. btw, Whats HF37?

brandy

Precious_1 said:
:dance7: Brandy that is truly an accomplishment congratulations! Especially on the growth in the bad areas, i know how that is. btw, Whats HF37?

Thanks Precious 1,
It is a wonderful feeling seeing the bald areas grow back and to get good growth generally as well.
HF37 is Hair Formula 37. It is a hair growth vitamin. Do a google search for more information.