Bug I get sent back to Maintenance pg when I hit back button in H&F thd (iPhone only)

JaneiR36

When I finish reading a Health and Fitness thread and then hit the back button to return to the forum listing, I am taken to the downgrade maintenance page

"Progress:
This forum is undergoing maintenance. We expect the forum to be up and running on Monday 11/15/10" etc etc.

The URL is still Health and Fitness, it just displays that page instead. If I hit reload I get the Health and Fitness forum. I checked one other forum and it's not happening there. I'm also posting from my computer using IE8 and it's not happening here either. Just on my iPhone (4).

Briabiggles

This is happening to me on my laptop. I thought we were actually in maintenance for 24 hours. I had to search for LHCF and use an old link to get on the site. Then I have to use ispy to get into other forums. It sucks!!!

JaneiR36

Eep. Sorry I never did reply to this topic. I watched it for a while then subscribed after there weren't updates for a minute. Nikos I read your post and went to iPhone settings and deleted cache. And yes I've been using the iPhone app, too. I personally haven't had the issue since. Hopefully it's gone for good and not just because I haven't been using the native iPhone browser as much. Thank you! [EDIT: I've never had this problem other than on here, though. Hopefully that helps look into the other users issue in case there may be something on the site encouraging our browsers to do this?]

There are a few small bugs in the app ranging from crashes to other little things. Where do you prefer I post those? I've seen references to a ticketing system but never seen links or any more info. If that's your prefered route for communicating issues please provide me with some instructions as well if possible.

Last edited: