I got my hair done today!

nfynit_812

/images/graemlins/clap.gif I'm loving my senegalese twists! I added a few new pics on my Fotki page...Check 'em out! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dannie

That's really cute!!! I've always wanted to get my hair twisted in braids, but I was scared they would unravel too quickly.

nfynit_812

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks ladies!

dannie 19, these twists won't unravel because they tie a small knot at the end of the twist. And these will be easier to take out too! My fiance usually helps me take out my braids (and does such a good job), so he shouldn't have any excuses not to help me /images/graemlins/laugh.gif LOL!

nicki6

Me likey!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif and the color looks great with your complexion! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DangerouslyShy

I like them did you do them yourself? I would love to try....what kind of hair did you use? are they hard to do? sorry for all the questions...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I LOVE THE THICKNESS OF YOUR HAIR! I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE FULLY NATURAL! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nfynit_812

Thanks so much ladies!

*dangerously shy, I used yaky pony hair #145...it's a maroon-ish color mixed with a #1 jet black color. I got them done at my new spot (hair braiding salon in Harlem, NY)...I wish I could braid my own hair /images/graemlins/frown.gif ...!