I got some amazing curls by default...

sweetcocoa

My rollerset frizzed today in the humidity. When I looked in the mirror my smooth curls(set on pink rollers) were now a mixture of fat spirals and frizz...which made my hair look like it was naturally curly(like 2/b curls). I scrunched my hair with some mousse and it looks good. When I dry my hair doing a wash and go, it doesn't look like this... my question is ...is it worth doing a wetset then letting it frizz to get a great 'natural' look or is it too much work?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Wow SweetCocoa, those are amazing results. You know it is all about trail and error. Maybe those same results can be acheived another way.

PrettyBrownEyes

Sweet Cocoa, isn't it funny how your hair can make it's own cute style at times? Sometimes my hair looks better at night after taking it out of a ponytail or hair clip then it did earlier that day LOL.

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet Cocoa, isn't it funny how your hair can make it's own cute style at times? Sometimes my hair looks better at night after taking it out of a ponytail or hair clip then it did earlier that day LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... I always have good hair results when I don't need them... Now if I try to dupluicate this on purpose...it ain't happenin...

I decided to use this as the 'backup step' of my rollerset...when the humidity brings on the frizz I'll just style it this way. That way I'll get more milage from my rollerset.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
I used to do that style sometimes by taking out the rollers than sitting under a hood dryer for a few minutes.

Allandra

You go girl. I would see if you can get it like that w/o a roller set (because I know how much work a roller set can be).

L

ladybug

ditto..to ur new hair style..THATS MY MAIN REASON FOR ENJOYING HUMID DAYS MY HAIR STYLE TURNS INTO A NEW ONE..INSTANTLY..AND I JUST MIST THROUGHOUT THE DAY...

tekmommie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... I always have good hair results when I don't need them... Now if I try to dupluicate this on purpose...it ain't happenin...

I decided to use this as the 'backup step' of my rollerset...when the humidity brings on the frizz I'll just style it this way. That way I'll get more milage from my rollerset.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. It's cool to accidently find a new style!

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
ditto..to ur new hair style..THATS MY MAIN REASON FOR ENJOYING HUMID DAYS MY HAIR STYLE TURNS INTO A NEW ONE..INSTANTLY..AND I JUST MIST THROUGHOUT THE DAY...

[/ QUOTE ]
Good idea...so now instead of dreading the humidity I'll look forward to wearing a 'new do' without the extra fuss.
I'll keep my clips ready to twist the sides back and leave the length in the back open(my favorite style). Scrunch it and keep going.