I had a dream........

niva

...last night. I was looking at my hair in the mirror and I lifted up the back of my hair and I was balded, with just a few strands of hair showing. I started looking through my whole head and I was bald all the way through. I turn back to the front and I just had a few strands.

I have been debating on cuting my hair off short. Last month I went to my stylist ( I only go once or twice a year) and just set in the chair and didn't said a word. While she pressed my relaxed hair with 1 1/2 inches of regrowth, so I throught it would be okay. But she then flat ironed it. A fews days after, my hair was so dry and brittle. I trimed about 2 inches off but I think I need to trim off more. I don't think my hair can be saved at this point. I used GPB from Aubrey with little results.

I am having bad dreams now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patience

Have you deep conditioned your hair? As a stylist, she SHOULD know that all of that heat is NOT good for the hair. Also, from coming to this board, YOU should know this as well. You're paying her to do your hair, speak up when she does something you aren't sure about. *I'm assuming your stylist is a woman*

As for your hair, you've trimmed it already. Unless you're having split ends or alot of breakage, you should be able to baby your hair back to health. Drink plenty of water (at least half your body weight in ounces daily), a deep conditioner might be helpful followed by a good moisturizing conditioner and then a good moisturizer. Roller sets and protective styles should help as well. Other than that, I don't know what to suggest. As for products, Nexxuss and KeraCare have some good ones...

Irresistible

why did she both press and flat iron already relaxed hair? i dont get it...

dang, sorry that happened, just try to keep it up with lots and lots of moisture, you might just have to trim at it slowly to get the damage off. i dunno.