I Had A Hair Transplant Today

nycutiepie

Here are pics of my scar after 2 months and what it looks like when I cover it with my hair. I didn't do a good job covering it because I lifted it up for the pic and just flopped it back down quickly. You really can't tell when my hair is covering it. I was in my office bathroom so I had to be quick. Ya'll gonna have to wait for struggle edges pics :look:

HT Scar Covered.JPG HT Scar.JPG

HT Scar2.JPG

VinDieselsWifey

Here are pics of my scar after 2 months and what it looks like when I cover it with my hair. I didn't do a good job covering it because I lifted it up for the pic and just flopped it back down quickly. You really can't tell when my hair is covering it. I was in my office bathroom so I had to be quick. Ya'll gonna have to wait for struggle edges pics :look:

View attachment 382071 View attachment 382073

View attachment 382075

You have beautiful hair. My scar looks just like that.

nycutiepie

This is my progress at 6 months. I sprayed with X-cel 21 & combed out my mini fro

View attachment 385275
:eek::eek::eek:Got damn!!!!!! This is amazing and to God be the glory!!!!!

Girl, you are a huge inspiration to me. I pray for this type of progress. Either way, I'm glad we both had our procedures and I'm sure we are helping someone else along the way.
:2inlove::2inlove::2inlove::2inlove:

I can't wait to get home to that Xcel bottle. Lol

VinDieselsWifey

:eek::eek::eek:Got damn!!!!!! This is amazing and to God be the glory!!!!!

Girl, you are a huge inspiration to me. I pray for this type of progress. Either way, I'm glad we both had our procedures and I'm sure we are helping someone else along the way.
:2inlove::2inlove::2inlove::2inlove:

I can't wait to get home to that Xcel bottle. Lol

Yes I'm so thankful to God for this. When I look at my progress pics I'm like wow my hair is growing fast!

ilong

God's Own
@VinDieselsWifey - Congratulations! Outstanding progress! It's filled in wonderfully and growing like a weed. It has to be extremely exciting and fulfilling, knowing you made a great decision and that the outcome is squashing all of "those stressful hair (hair) loss days".

VinDieselsWifey

@VinDieselsWifey - Congratulations! Outstanding progress! It's filled in wonderfully and growing like a weed. It has to be extremely exciting and fulfilling, knowing you made a great decision and that the outcome is squashing all of "those stressful hair (hair) loss days".

Thanks! Yes it's very exciting! I'm so grateful for my hair coming back. I can't wait for it to catch up with the rest. When I wear my hair in a bun now I'm not worried about the wind blowing & revealing a bald spot.