I HAD A HORRIBLE DREAM

C

cieramichele

I had a dream last night that I was going bald in front and had big scabs on my scalp :sad:
Bret Michaels was in my dream and had the same look.

Share your hair nightmares

Iluvsmuhgrass

I dreamed that I had my hair pinned up with the little metal clips. When I took them out I saw I was losing huge chunks of hair. I gasped and reached back and I could feel my scalp. Hand fulls of hair was in the trashcan. All relaxed. I woke up and ran my hands through my hair and was instantly relieved when I realized it was just a dream.

youwillrise

i had a dream similar to that a couple or few months ago.

in the dream, i was excited to see that my hair had grown pretty long
it looked really healthy...THEN...i went to part my hair or something and i saw this HUGE bald spot with a nasty sore in the middle of my head.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PeggyFair

2 nights ago I had a dream I was shopping in an Indian store for hair products, even though I have never used any Indian hair products before. It wasn't a nightmare by far, just dull and strange.

ravenmerlita

Mine is somewhat trivial and I hate to post it but... my nightmare was gray hair everywhere throughout my head that somehow had gone unnoticed until all of a sudden I'm in the mirror with these long gray/white hairs.

Bad ream from last night. I fianlly got the length I wanted as a natural and decided to relax. I took careful time to pick the right relaxer, put it in right and waited the right time and then it wouldnt wash out. When I finally got it all out my hair was coming out in chunks.:ohwell: