I Had A Touch Up Friday After 10 Weeks!!

free2bme

Congrats CarmenRose! I'm glad u liked the Motions Oil in Mild. It's one of my favorites! I just got my hair relaxed at Salon Cecelia myself and I tried Mizani Relaxer. The jury is not yet out with which relaxer I prefer. I think the Motions leaves my hair bouncier. We'll see!

Paris Belle

Thanks again you all for the encouragement and congrats..I have never been so nervous to get a touch up in my life..But I'm very relieved that I found this stylist and that everything worked out well..I wish everyone else good luck with their stylists and touch ups..

Crysdon

Good for you CarmenRose, it's so hard to find a good stylist these days, especially one who isn't "scissor happy".

[ QUOTE ]
I forgot to add, I'm now 1" away from bra strap and I'm so proud, I can't stop standing in front of the mirror swinging my hair and picturing it there and longer...Okay, I'm going to stop with the vanity, now I promise...

[/ QUOTE ]

I ain't madatcha - keep on swinging!!!

foxybronx

YAY!!! I am so happy for you carmenrose! I know your hair looks GAW-GEOUS..
Imma have to steal your stylist though
145th you say..?

Paris Belle

You go right ahead and "steal" my stylist, Foxy! Weren't you having problems with stylists..I'm sorry if I'm mistaken..

I didn't recommend her before b/c this was my first visit..She is also very reasonable with prices..PM me/call me for more info, if you want to know..