I have a Correction to Make...

divinefavor

Yesterday, I posted a thread about the wonders of Queen Helene Olive Oil Conditioner. Well, it's not Queen Helene it's really Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Conditioner. No wonder, I couldn't find Queen Helene Olive Oil Conditioner. I walked in the Beauty Store a little while ago and saw the aisle with Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioners, but didn't see the Olive one. Walked down another aisle and saw a container that looked like the one that was in my stepmother's closet. I opened it up and smelled and yep that was it. So, I'm sorry for the confusion, but the brand is Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol.

Here's a pic.

Here are the ingredients: Deionized Water Aqua , Cetearyl Alcohol , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Stearalkonium Chloride , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearyl Alcohol , Olive Oil , Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Mineral Oil , Tea Tree Oil , Jojoba Oil , Avocado Oil , Coconut Oil , Egg Protein , Cholesterol , Aloe Vera Extract , Calendula Extract , Lemon Extract , Rose Mary Extract , Great Burdock Extract , Ivy Extract , Pine Extract , Sage Extract , Watercress Extract , Chamomile Extract , White Nettle Extract , Capucine Extract , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Propyl Paraben , Diazolidinyl Urea , DMDM Hydantoin , Disodium EDTA , D&C Yellow No. 10 , FD&C Yellow #5 , FD&C Blue #1 , FD&C Red No. 33

I see that it has mineral oil in it, so it may not work as well over time. Doesn't hurt to give it a try though.

Attachments

• Hollywood Beauty.jpg
    Hollywood Beauty.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0

nomoweavesfome

lol- well I was all up and confused witcha because although I knew the green jar but didn't pay attention to the name - I mean besides - really they All look alike - at least to me anyways. I can see how it very much can be confused. Don't worry - shoot - I might get both and mix it. lol