I HAVE AN IDEA!!! PRODUCT CHAIN. READ

sterry

Hey ladies,

I have an idea for all of you who want to try differenct products, but are trying not to spend or invest in another product that doesn't work.

My concept is to start a product chain.
1) Each member of this board makes a list of product that they would like to recieve for the month.
2)3 people volunteer to pick 1 or 2 products from the wish list of the member of the board.
3)The members with the most senority will be the first recipents of the products that have been requested from the wish list.
4)The volunteers then send these products to the choosen members. (Using PM) .
Ex. I volunteer this month to send Gozooki, "Creme of Nature Shampoo and "Suave Milk and Honey Conditioner"
I then PM her for her address and send her these items.
So you can buy one expensive item from the wish list or 3 cheaper items.
4) I suggest we spend no more than $10.00
The other two volunteers do the same.
5) Once the recipents recieve their product for the month, then these 3 recievers will pick 3 other recipients the next month and send them products on their wish list.
Ex. If Godzooki, JaneiR26 and Vestor where the first three to get products, then the next month they will chose 3 other members and send them products from their wish list.
(Just using names here)
And this continues until each person gets a turn.
This is just a rough draft and will take time.
Any input?
Yeah or Nay.

Tracy

That's nice...sort of a Chris Kringle for conditioners?

I think it's a great idea....but I think some people maynt have the funds....it might end up being the same few people all the time....

But I imagine that could be helped in some way. I'd be interested in participating if it works out.

LABETT

Count me in I am always buying products on sale and months go buy before I use them and this can help my PJism.
Some products I will give away for free.

daviine

It sounds like a good idea but I don't think I'll be joining because I've been burned before as far as waiting for products to come to me.

I do think that perhaps it would be more feasible if people volunteered to send people a sample of something on the wish lish if they own it already. That way the person can try it without purchasing it and the volunteer isn't paying so much shipping.

I send my sister samples all the time in little bottles and/or ziploc bags. She even gets full bottles of things I didn't like. Does that sound too much like the product exchange board though?

sterry

Hey girls,

I understand what you mean.
Unfortunately there maybe those that we just can't trust.
So, I was pretty hesistant to print this suggestion.
I too like the idea of sending a sample. But if we talk about trust who's to say that what is being sent is "what it really is"!
It was an idea.