I have to cut 3 inches of my bsl any advice????

kgard7777

Two weeks ago I got a relaxer on my underprocessed hair and she relaxed my ends as well and now the last 3 inches are super see thru... My only solution I think is to cut it and go back to apl... which will put me into shock !! any advice from you ladies that have gone through this would be greatly appreciated :)

neonbright

Girl do not feel bad, take care of your hair; you will get there. I am going to get my hair cut in two weeks, I have been growing out long layers in my hair for about 6 months, now that it almost with the rest of my hair 2-3 inches and maybe more in the front. I need some shape to my hair, but I won't get to BSL this July so I will put it back to September or October. I will have shape to my fine thin hair and it will be all the same length, the layers are to harsh to my thin hair.

Keep your head up and do not go to that stylist again.

lana

I don't understand why your ends are thin, where they previously relaxed? I'm sorry to hear about the setback. I think you should trim slowly so as not to shock yourself. Can you wear it in a bun until you get a little more length and then trim? Just so that you don't shock yourself too much? Three inches is a lot of length to cut off...:(

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. I have to say that this is why I do everything myself now, including my texlaxing. I don't trust stylist to practice MY healthy hair techniques.

sareca

I can see doing a corrective on NG, but not pulling it all the way to the ends. @ BSL that hair is about 3 years old. Poor thing, no wonders it's all thin now. In hair terms, that's well past senior citizen and a relaxer is too much stress.

I'd start with 1.5in and wait a month or two. If you still want to do the other half go for it.