I hope this ain't breakage

Lotus

Ladies.. please tell me what you think.

Ok.. I had my hair braided last Sunday, corn rolls on top, individuals in the back. Currently using MTG (mixture), Surge, Staysoft and MSM. My hair 'seems' to be growing quickly- the tops of my cornrolls are already rolling, actually almost to quick to believe... Anyway, I co-washed my hair friday and now it fuzzy. At first I paid no attention to it... but I've come to realize all that hair sticking up is mine and it's short in lenght. The braids were not tight, no bumps. I have not noticed any broken hair anywhere. But when I tug the ends of those short hairs I feel a tug right under on my scalp.

Have you ever know hair to break this way with cornrolls or you think this new growth?

Topher

maybe it's just because you have loose cornrows and the hairs you see standing up are just the shorter strands that detached themselves from the braided groups.

baglady215

Topher said:
maybe it's just because you have loose cornrows and the hairs you see standing up are just the shorter strands that detached themselves from the braided groups.

That was my thought as well.