I joined a church today!!

MeccaMedinah

I've been visiting a church near my house for a while now. I first heard the Pastor speak when one of my girlfriend's mom died on Thanksgiving. I enjoyed hearing him speak so I visited again that next Sunday. Well fast forward I've been attending regularly on Tuesdays & Fridays and now on Sundays too. This is really big for me & I'll be taking the classes that they have for new members. Just wanted to share with you ladies!! :grin:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Congratulations! :clap: I hope you have a great Christian fellowship with your new church family! may God bless you and keep you! :grin:

pebbles

MeccaMedinah said:
I've been visiting a church near my house for a while now. I first heard the Pastor speak when one of my girlfriend's mom died on Thanksgiving. I enjoyed hearing him speak so I visited again that next Sunday. Well fast forward I've been attending regularly on Tuesdays & Fridays and now on Sundays too. This is really big for me & I'll be taking the classes that they have for new members. Just wanted to share with you ladies!! :grin:

Wonderful!! :clap: It is always good to see believers in a church with other believers learning and serving the LORD. The bible says in Hebrews 10:25:
"And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near."-New Living Translation (NLT)

May God richly bless you and strengthen you in your new church home! :rosebud:

webby

Think Slim
Praise the Lord :clap:

I may be joining one too. I don't get to go that often, as it's a pretty good drive from where I live, but my son was dedicated there. I have never felt more at home in any one church.

J

JenniferMD

That is great news!!! A church home is essential for growth!

Hair2day

I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!! :) I know how difficult it can be to find a church home of your own. God Bless You.