I just don't think that I can do this anymore...

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Keracare oh Keracare. I see that I am in the minority when it comes to the love for Keracare. I just don't seem to be reaping all of the wonderful benefits that it has to offer. The only products of Keracare that I honestly do love are the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, Setting Lotion:love:, and the Foam/Wrap Lotion (which is really just a "strong like" rather than love). Anyway, you ladies just rave and rave about the Humecto and how moisturizing it is for you, but it isn't that moisturizing for me. Most of the moisture I get is from the Hydrating poo...without using that in between the 1st Lather and Humecto, my hair feels so dry and tangled. I can't handle all that mineral oil in their products. I'm tired of trying to make myself love their products just because they work for everyone else. All of this money spent on barely used products ::sigh:: I'm contemplating on selling them all and continuing my search for the perfect products.

Products I want to get rid of/sell:

1st Lather- $7.20
Humecto 5lb tub- $50 gently used, not even 1/4 used...practically brand new
Humecto 8oz bottle- $11.50 boooo
Leave-in Conditioner - $15.95 only been used once!!! just bought it
Lite Oil Moisturizer - $13.65 HATED IT!!!!! Has hardly even been used
Dry & Itchy Scalp Shampoo -$17.99 whatever, just bought it yesterday
Dry & Itchy Scalp Conditioner - $17.99whatever again, just bought it yesterday; it does feel good on my scalp though.

Want this stuff? You can buy it all, a big package deal. Considering the fact that I've spent a subtotal of $134.28 (not including taxes. Taxes in the state of TN are 0.925, so mutiply that by the subtotal = $146.70, ) on products that I've only used a couple times, I'll sell it ALL to you for only $100 + $15 for shipping. Please somebody take this stuff out of my hands.

Oh, and I do have paypal. Just PM me. I'll ship the stuff when payment is confirmed.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Ladies, although I prefer to sell these Keracare Items in bulk, it may just be easier to just sell whichever products to who wants to buy them. Scratch that price I listed above...here's what I'm selling these products for:

1st Lather 8oz- Originally $7.20 - you pay: $4.00
Humecto 5lb Tub - Orginally $50 - you pay $30
Humecto 8oz - Orginally $11.50 - you pay $7
Leave-in Conditioner - Orginally $15.95 - you pay $10
Light Oil Moisturizer 16oz - Orginally $13.65 - you pay $8
Dry & Itchy Scalp Shampoo 8oz - Orginally $17.99 - you pay $10
Dry & Itchy Scalp Conditoner 8oz - Originally $17.99 - you pay $10

Yeah, these prices are much lower than what I previously posted, but whatever...I need to get rid of this stuff.

Oh yeah, someone is already contemplating on buying the Humecto Tub, so.....I'll let you guys know when it's for surely off the market. Thanks ladies.

krissyprissy

I see your from Memphis. I use a line called Something Special and the products are very moisturizing. I only have the triple silk conditioner but plan on getting the other products later. The new C&P on Lamar and Prescott has the whole line. Dont go to the old C&P. I wish you luck on finding what works for you.

macherieamour

Hey Tsuprincess:)

Breaking up with products is hard:lol:

But, now you get to play the field. Sow your wild oats. There are hundred of products highlighted on this board that may give you better results:grin:

Try posting them in the Exchange Board too. I think someone is looking for Keracare products in there.

brickhouse

Sorry Keracare did not work for you. My hair thrives on it. I felt the same way about Nexxus a few years ago. My hair just hated Nexxus.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
my bad, krissy prissy, I don't think I've been to the C&P. The one I was talking about on Stage/Covington Pike is C&J not C&P. I'll have to check that new C&P out.

To Macherie, you're right about the many highlighted products on this board. Now I'm thinking about trying products from the Kenra Line. I'll make my way to Trade Secret sometime this week to find products that will hopefully work for me. One day, I'll get my regimen together....one day ::daydreaming::

sareca

I only use the out of shower Keracare products like the leave-in and moisturizers. Humecto is just OK in my book.

Junebug

Don't feel bad. I recently tried Keracare and was just heart broken. I was so excited when my little box came in the mail. I just knew that this was going to me my little miracle product. The shampoo felt great but the conditioner left a sticky coating on my hair. It takes so long from start to finish to do my hair that I just don't have the heart to try it again.

You'll eventually find what works for you and when you do stick with it.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I let go of Keracare, and my hair is thanking me for it. The only products I will continue to use are the Hydrating Shampoo & the Setting Lotion (and occasionally the Foam/Wrap Lotion). I rewashed my hair last night with Paul Mitchell's Instant Moisture Shampoo and Instant Moisture Daily Treatment. I used Rusk Smoother as a leave-in and the Keracare Setting Lotion to set my hair on magnetic rollers. I let it airdry for a few hours (i'm surprised it dried that quickly), and after taking the rollers out, my hair was soooooooo soft. It felt like silk and rose petals. I've learned my lesson; my hair CANNOT thrive on products with lots of mineral oil/petroleum. Goodbye, Keracare (especially the Humecto). I've done some extensive "research" on Elucence products. I'm gonna order them this weekend. I'm loving their ingredients, and best of all, no mineral oil!

joyous

TSUprincess04 said:
I let go of Keracare, and my hair is thanking me for it. The only products I will continue to use are the Hydrating Shampoo & the Setting Lotion (and occasionally the Foam/Wrap Lotion). I rewashed my hair last night with Paul Mitchell's Instant Moisture Shampoo and Instant Moisture Daily Treatment. I used Rusk Smoother as a leave-in and the Keracare Setting Lotion to set my hair on magnetic rollers. I let it airdry for a few hours (i'm surprised it dried that quickly), and after taking the rollers out, my hair was soooooooo soft. It felt like silk and rose petals. I've learned my lesson; my hair CANNOT thrive on products with lots of mineral oil/petroleum. Goodbye, Keracare (especially the Humecto). I've done some extensive "research" on Elucence products. I'm gonna order them this weekend. I'm loving their ingredients, and best of all, no mineral oil!

My hair hated Keracare products also. My hair was not moisturized at all. I tried several times but it just didn't work for me. Now I use Elucence products and I love them. I also use Alter Ego and my hair loves that as well.

SoniT

I LOVE the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo but I can do without the Humecto. I used to like Humecto but now I think it's overrated. I've been using the Dry and Itchy Scalp Moisturizing conditioner. It definitely got rid of my dry and itchy scalp but it's not as moisturizing as I'd like. As soon as I use it all, I'm switching conditioners. :ohwell:

Synthia

TSUprincess04 said:

My hair is the same way. It hates mineral oil and petroleum -- and don't even get me talking about those cheap cholesterol products w/ mineral oil. Ugh!

Tee

TSUprincess04 said:

You know you dont have to order them online. (Unless you just find a great deal on them.) We have a store here in town right off of Mendenhall on Knight Arnold Rd. I can't think of the name right now. After Effects maybe but dont quote me. It is right beside a coin opt laundry and right across the street from Big Star. Hope that info saves on shipping. If you find a site with better prices, let me know!!! :)

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Letitia, girl, that's where I've been buying all my Keracare products from!!!! Thanks for lettin me know. When I go up in there this weekend, they may look at me crazy and be like "weren't you just up in here buyin all that Keracare?" lol. The shop is listed in the yellowpages as After Effects, but the actual name is called Essentials. Thanks, I'm gonna check it out.

Tee

TSUprincess04 said:
Letitia, girl, that's where I've been buying all my Keracare products from!!!! Thanks for lettin me know. When I go up in there this weekend, they may look at me crazy and be like "weren't you just up in here buyin all that Keracare?" lol. The shop is listed in the yellowpages as After Effects, but the actual name is called Essentials. Thanks, I'm gonna check it out.

You are more than welcome. Let me know if you end up getting it. That is where I picked up my Elucence. I hate paying shipping if I can help it.