I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FOR THE OVATION COMPANY!!

BlkOnyx488

Hey all
I sent Ovation an email stating that I was buying their products because of the amazing reviews I read about Ovation Cell therapy here on LHCF

this is what they sent me

Thank you for your interest in our products. We’ve talked to quite a few women from the forum and have gotten terrific feedback. Be sure to let us know how you heard about us in the survey at the end of the order process to get a 10% discount. We’re attempting to keep track of LHCF purchasers and will let you know if we create a special offer just for the group. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Regards,

Last edited:

LongHairDreams

Although I don't use their products...that would be great. Its good that they see who's buying their stuff. Hopefully they won't discontinue anything.

Jetblackhair

Hey all
I sent Ovation an email stating that I was buying their products because of the amazing reviews I read about Ovation Cell therapy here on LHCF

this is what they sent me

Thank you for your interest in our products. We’ve talked to quite a few women from the forum and have gotten terrific feedback. Be sure to let us know how you heard about us in the survey at the end of the order process to get a 10% discount. We’re attempting to keep track of LHCF purchasers and will let you know if we create a special offer just for the group. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Regards,

This is awesome. Be sure to post this in the official Ovation/Mega-Tek Challenge Sticky too!

Thanks for the info.

lovelymissyoli

They've been giving a 10% discount since the before OCT/MT thread started, but I'd love to see what they can do for us as group!