I just had a wonderful wash day experience

luckiestdestiny

And it wasn't with a fancy expensive product...though I do love products that work no matter the cost.:grin:

What I did was this: I wash and conditioned as usual with my creme of nature (green) shampoo (I stocked up at sally's before they discontinued), conditioned with my shescentit.com's avocado moisturizing conditioner. took more, added some coconut oil and sat under the soft hooded dryer. Rinsed it out. Then I did a nettle tea hair rinse.

I already had nettle tea, and I had been drinking it as it says it stimulates hair growth, but research shoes that it can be poured over the hair as a rinse two ways: way pour over, and then rinse out, or just pour and leave in. It's simple to make, just boil the nettle tea with water, but just use it for your hair.

So anyways I poured it over my scalp and it felt...wonderful. Soothing. I felt like my poors opened, but it wasn't hot. It was such a cooling sensation (just a soft subtle cool, like a nice soft gust of air). I still have that feeling hours later.

Nettle tea is said to stimulate circulation and grow (and/or regrow) hair.

Either way, I just loved it! I wanted to share that with everyone. I'll update you if I notice a lot of growth. Either way, I will most definitely use it because my scalp has never felt so wonderful!

I finished styling as usual, adding my lacio, lacio, etc, but my hair is just so soft, and my scalp feels really nice.

I believe this stuff is going to work just because of the way it feels.

Oh and I also drink it at night too, as you can take it internally or externally to aid in hair growth.

Hope this helps someone out there, or at least calms and soothes some scalps. For that reason alone it's a keeper. Just wanted to share.:trampolin

MA2010

Thanks for sharing.....reading this reminds me of the old Herbal Essence hair commercials where the ladies were "really" enjoying shampooing their hair......lol. Nettle Tea sounds great!

luckiestdestiny

Thanks for sharing.....reading this reminds me of the old Herbal Essence hair commercials where the ladies were "really" enjoying shampooing their hair......lol. Nettle Tea sounds great!

I know right? I normally hate (dread) shampoo day because my hair is so thick and it takes so long to do it. But I ended up leaving the day somehow...happy.