I just had the most FABULOUS hair experience!!!

soslychic

Ok if you have nothing better to do, please continue reading /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself.

First of all, I FINALLY have the EXACT color that I SO WANTED! I used Textures and Tones (of course). I mixed the Cherrywood and the Ruby Rage. I won’t go into all the details, but end result brilliant red toned fro! (But no, I don’t look like a clown.) Lol. Sort of the Tyra Banks Cinnamon look goin’ on.

And secondly, I’ve never been happier with a set of products that I have purchased!
Ok, daily defense tender apple, OH MY GOODNESS! I mean I heard all the good reviews, but nobody told me it would be this good!! Its so nice and thick and it’s the kind that spreads and distributes so EASILY over your hair. While rinsing the color out of my hair, my hair felt quite dry and tangled. I put on some of that conditioner…..the tangles FELL out, my hair was INSTANTLY moisturized! I felt to see how it was working and my hair was so soft, I could barely feel anything at all. It was like cotton candy.

I also put on my newly purchased Profectiv Breakfree and it also has that silky glide over your hair feel. It left my hair very moisturized.

And finally after calling 5 Family Dollars and 5 Walgreens and looking in about 5 other stores, I happened to step into one of my local Family Dollars (which I think I called already and they told me that they DIDN’T have it!) and purchased Soft n’ Shine Curl Activator Gel with Aloe Vera for extra dry hair. I put that on after the Profectiv to see if I could discover any hidden curls, Lol. Wasn’t expecting too, but I did! After a second, I saw some coils that I’d never seen before and the larger coils at the back of my head that are always fun to play with are clearly visible.

So now I’m just waiting for it to dry to put some cornrows in the front (and I’m thinking about a twist out or braid out in the back, but I may just leave it in a shake n’ go puff).

Sorry so long, but I’m a little overly excited and this is a hair board. Lol! So thanks for listening. And if you haven’t already, go get daily defense tender apple, profectiv break free, and smooth n’ shine curl activator aloe vera gel (in a clear jar). Good night now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DelightfulFlame

LOL...girlfriend you had fun!

That color sounds exactly like what I've been trying to achieve with no luck. I'll have to try that when I color again in the spring.

good2uuuu

Glad your color turned out the way you wanted. I so LOVE red hair! I wonder if my grey hair would blend better with your color combo. Maybe I'll try it for summer.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Cool!

I can just "feel" the excitement bubbling forth from your post. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Daily Defense Tender Apple

Clairol, who is owned by P&G, makes it. The only place I have been able to find it in my area is Wal-Mart. HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

katie

Re: Daily Defense Tender Apple

That DD Tender Apple really is something else!And you can't beat the price!

miss_brown

I'm happy you liked your products /images/graemlins/up.gif All the cool color testimonies make me wanna try, but for now I'll just stick with my rinses. And I'm definitely putting the DD Tender Apple on my list of things to try. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KAddy

I am glad the color came out well. I will contacting you because the way you described your color sounds like the exact color I want to get. I love Tyra's current color.Can't wait to see pics of the color.

soslychic

Lol. Yup I did have fun Delightfulflame.

jd btfly, I've seen the Daily Defense everywhere from Walmart to Dollar General, Walgreens, other pharmacies... and it's just a buck! :bdance

Sure KAddy, pm me whenever ya want any info on the color.