I Just Recieved My Wigs!

toinette

Tricking the president
or wig i should say! I ordered the NewHair Lucy and Flatter from especiallyyours.com. First, if you do not have my ish in stock, why don't they tell you that? Don't charge me, send me only one product, and then let me know! Do like sephora, if out of stock, disable ordering for that particular selection. Flatter is backordered until i don't know when. Second, the colors are really off. I ordered the T4/30 in both wigs. The website says that it is a dark brown base with mahogany. LIE! It is a little lighter than the clairol beautiful collection medium warm brown which is the color i have died the braids i'm wearing now. Actually, it's the honey brown color they from the collection. I'm gonna send it back in exchange for the Dee center part in darkest brown. I just would not feel comfortable with all the hair on the Lucy. On the plus side, the HAIR itself is really pretty. that's my rant.

KAddy

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I am thinking about ordering a fall from them. My hair is almost black, so I am still trying to figure out if I should get jet black or almost black. Your telling of the colors helps a lot.

Boadicea

I just called in yesterday to cancel an order. The website never said that it was backordered. I wouldn't have known unless the lady on the phone slipped it in. I would have been waiting for weeks.

DangerouslyShy

a 4 is around a medium brown....dark brown is a 2...

im really sorry you had this experience, i heard some bad things about this site.......can you get your money back from the other wig or did you want to wait until it got back in stock....?

toinette

Tricking the president
DangerouslyShy said:
a 4 is around a medium brown....dark brown is a 2...

im really sorry you had this experience, i heard some bad things about this site.......can you get your money back from the other wig or did you want to wait until it got back in stock....?

girl, i'm still in it with these people. i sent back the two wigs around the 18th or 19th of December. around mid-jan. they sent me the dee center in 1B....or so they thought. the packing slip said dee center in 1B but it was actually the cheri in T4/30, so i sent that back. i got the flatter in 1B around 2 and a half weeks ago. i like it a lot. but i still have not received my dee center part. mind you i orderd at the end of november!

DangerouslyShy

ohh girl i would be heated...and i know you are toinette!!!

its like they are buying time until yours comes in stock....post your experience in the vendor discussion area!!

TigerLily

I had a bad experience with them as well. I ordered two wigs and the only sent me one and THEN let me know that they were out of stock!!! I was ticked!!!!

I started a thread in the Vendor's section about this jokers a couple of weeks ago. They need lessons in customer service....BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: