I just recieved Sweetcashews products....

Misshairdiva

AND I LOVE THEM!!!!

I put my order in on Sunday, today is Wed and I recieved my products already!!! My hair smells like I want to eat it:lick:!! I did the wash and go for the first time with out putting gel on top of my hair, and it is not all over my head! Usually I would be looking like Scary Spice! (not that there's anything wrong with her hair, its just not the look I was trying to achieve.)

Just wanted to say... SWEETCASHEW, YOUR PRODUCTS ROCK!!:grin:

buttaflye03

I received mine today too! I ordered early Monday morning but I didn't realize it was being shipped from Queens which is why I got mine so fast. I can't wait to try them! I'll probably use the butter on me and dd's hair tonight. Smells yummy. :lick:

OP, what did you order?

Misshairdiva

I ordered :\

Seyani Hair Butter
Moisture Mist Leave-In-Conditioner
Green Grape Leave-In-Conditioner
and Fortifying Hair Masque!!

buttaflye03

I wish the fortifying hair masque came in a bigger jar. Between me and dd I doubt it'll last long. :ohwell:

Still can't wait to try it! :lol:

imani97

I got mine today too! I ordered on Sunday I believe. I tried a little of the hair butter and it is really light. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my ends in shape now. I wonder if sweet cashew will do consultations.:look: I NEED to get to bra strap this year. I'm tired of setbacks!

silkii_locks

I'm still waiting on mine, I ordered the fortifying masque, seyani butter, moisture mist leave in and the avocado rinse. I can't wait to try them, her hair is the TRUTH!!:spinning:

luckiestdestiny

I ordered her products. They came super fast. I got them in like three days. I got the butter, the Jehan Pre Shampoo treatment, the Green Grape Leave In Conditioner, the Jojoba hemp Conditioning Shampo, The Olive and Orange Nurishing Conditioner (did I buy up the store:lachen:) . Anyways LOVE IT. My hair is all natural mostly 4a with some 3C. I used these, and dried, then put some heat protection on to flat iron. My hair still felt moist, but did not revert. I barely had to put any type of moisture (I still did because I want my ends to be preserved) all week, as my hair was super soft and moist. I wish the butter came in a few other fragrances besides chocolate, however. MY review is on a scale of one to ten....!10!!!!!!! Hope that helps ladies.

vevster

I just threw away remnants of other butters SIDR etc cause the Seyani butter is all I need for moisture. It is the best out there that I HAVE tried.

As soon as my stash goes down I will get the poo and some conditioners.

ETA: my cousin really loves The AVOCADO.

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I ordered the pre poo oil, fortifying conditioner, olive and orange conditioner, tea tree and grapefruit conditioner, moisture mist leave in, green grape leave in, scalp elixer, seyani butter and seyani butter for kids.... I couldn't help myself! :lol: I'll try and make this quick

The first time I washed, I clarified with Dove Beautifully Clean and used the fortifying mask for an hour w/o heat. It made my hair really soft and gave nice slip. Then I put on the Avocado rinse and hair felt really soft as I was rubbing it in. Left it in for about 3-5 minutes and rinsed. My hair didn't feel as soft and slippy as it did with the fortifying mask, in fact it felt kinda hard. I'll try it again, but I'll put on more and leave it on longer. After that I sprayed on the green grape leave in, I love how it comes out in a super fine mist. I airdried in a bun and my hair was pretty soft in the morning....

Second wash, I pre poo'ed overnight with the prepoo oil. I :love: how this smells, such a light and pleasant scent. I kept sticking my finger in the bag on my head, so I could smell it :lol: In the morning I rinsed the oil out and my hair felt FANTASTICALLY soft. My little bit of new growth even smoothed out a little bit. Oh, did I mention that my hair usually hates oils and pre pooing has never worked for me? :yep: Anywho, I poo'ed with NTM and then used the olive and orange conditioner for about 4 hours w/o heat then 45 minutes with heat (I had just gotten my Hot Tools dryer, so I wanted to test it out for a little bit) When I rinsed, I didn't have as much slip as I did with the fortifying mask, but my hair felt moisturized. Got out and rollerset using the green grape leave in and Fantasia olive oil serum (thanks Nice & Wavy!) and my set came out really bouncy and soft

Next wash I'm using the tea tree and grapefruit conditioner, and I can't wait :grin:

The seyani butter is ultra light, so light that the jar feels empty! And it's really moisturizing, I only have to use it every few days to baggy with. On the days that I don't use seyani butter, I use the moisture mist to baggy with and my hair comes out soft and smooth. The butter for kids works great on my dd's, I don't know how but it really helps with detangling. Not a WHOLE lot, but it does help. Their hair is incredibly soft, and so is mine. Oh, and they both have SUPER dry scalps that always flake no matter what I do.The scalp elixer has gotten rid of that nuisance :grin:

All in all, this is some GOOD stuff :yep: And they all smell sooooo good, especially the fortifying conditioner, the leave ins, the avocado rinse and the pre poo oil. My hair smells so wonderful! Well, I tried to make this short, but that didn't work out too well did it? I'll shut up now :drunk:

ETA- Use the green grape and moisture mist sparingly. When I first got them, I was a spraying fool. I sprayed till my hair was damp.... But my hair dried hard and stiff. I thought the mists didn't work for my hair, till I started using a little bit at a time. So even though the mist is very fine and doesn't seem like it's doing anything, IT IS!

Last edited:

Piscesgirl718

Ok, well here's my review of Sweetcashews's products. I ordered the Seyani Hair Butter, Moisture Mist Leave in, Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo, Avocado Rinse, and the Avocado Oil. The shampoo smelled really good and it did not dry my hair out at all. My hair felt clean, but not stripped. After I shampooed, I put the avocado rinse in my hair and I left that in for about 5 minutes. My hair felt very soft and smooth after I rinsed it.

Next, I sprayed some of the leave in in my hair. My hair still felt soft and it was very easy to detangle. Afterwards, I air dried my hair and then straightened it with a blow dryer and flat iron. Next, I used the Seyani butter and the avocado oil to moisturize my hair. Both of these products smell great! The butter smells like Valentines day chocolates. It was very light and had a consistency of whipped cream sort of.

The avocado oil was a great sealant and a few drops really gets the job done. Overall, I am very pleased with these products. All of the scents blend together well, especially the shampoo and conditioner. I plan on purchasing the scalp elixir and the orange fortifying conditioner next.

vevster

Ok, well here's my review of Sweetcashews's products. I ordered the Seyani Hair Butter, Moisture Mist Leave in, Jojoba Hemp Conditioning Shampoo, Avocado Rinse, and the Avocado Oil. The shampoo smelled really good and it did not dry my hair out at all. My hair felt clean, but not stripped. After I shampooed, I put the avocado rinse in my hair and I left that in for about 5 minutes. My hair felt very soft and smooth after I rinsed it.

Next, I sprayed some of the leave in in my hair. My hair still felt soft and it was very easy to detangle. Afterwards, I air dried my hair and then straightened it with a blow dryer and flat iron. Next, I used the Seyani butter and the avocado oil to moisturize my hair. Both of these products smell great! The butter smells like Valentines day chocolates. It was very light and had a consistency of whipped cream sort of.

The avocado oil was a great sealant and a few drops really gets the job done. Overall, I am very pleased with these products. All of the scents blend together well, especially the shampoo and conditioner. I plan on purchasing the scalp elixir and the orange fortifying conditioner next.
I'm so glad to see a positive review of the 'poo! Screw Dr. Hauschka, I'm getting SC poo next!!