I just wanted to let y'all know

Camille

I just wanted to let y\'all know

I relaxed my b/f Mom's hair last night and it was such a good experience. I used the motions oil relaxer in regular and covered her ends with conditioner prior to that. Instead of doing a protein treatment I did the Aphogee recontructor and Nexxus moisturizing conditioner and out under the dryer for 20 mins. I combed the hair out while it had the conditioner in it and hardly ANY came out. She was so surprised and thought maybe I wasn't combing it properly, so she took over and lo and behold, HARDLY ANY HAIR!!! She was so greatful, when she does it usually is looks like a whole other person is sitting in the sink.. I then roller set that hair, and that came out pretty well except it didn't that dry that well in the back.

Overall I am really proud of myself and you ladies can take alot of the credit, I've never felt so confident about my own hair and doing other peoples hair too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think she's going to come back to Camille's house of hair, this time I can charge her. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

Re: I just wanted to let y\'all know

Hi Camille,

That's great to hear! Camille's house of hair- I like that! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allandra

Sounds like you did a great job. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

sweetcocoa

Congratulations! I did my niece's also. She was so happy cause she said her scalp didn't burn at all and her hair has not been breaking. I also taught her how to rollerset and told her that the 'blowdryer and curling iron' she was using everyday was a no, no.... /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Armyqt

Girl it DOES feel good, when you can share what you've learned here with others /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I have a girlfriend who's hair is relaxed and she thought it could not gorw. She asked me what to do and I recommended 3 things that have completely transformed her hair. She is sooo grateful. It makes me feel really good when I can help others accomplish their goals, so believe me, I know. Great job Camille. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Camille

Yes, and the more you seem to know, the more people seem to want to come to you to do things for them. One of girlfriends is AMAZED at how straight and silky my hair is, my secret? No, NOT hot combing the sides of my hair everyday ( Camille 1995-2002) but yes, Curl Activator Thanx Adrienne!!! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

ngaa

wow sounds like u shud open up a hair salon /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif